77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Summer Tour 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
anywhere in the midwest would be better than the west coast. Cool

There is NOTHING better than the West Coast. :p

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
02-10-2005 20:37 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All I can say is that I don't think I'm goin' nowhere this year, so tell good stories. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 02-11-2005 04:49.

02-11-2005 04:48 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by sirjakeyjake
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
anywhere in the midwest would be better than the west coast. Cool

There is NOTHING better than the West Coast. :p

man I can think of a bunch of things better than the West Coast...
wet socks
viral infections
El
moldy cheese

Tongue

Was I ever on the inside?
02-11-2005 10:42 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
All I can say is that I don't think I'm goin' nowhere this year, so tell good stories. Smile

Ok, how's this?

A Nun, a Rabbi, and a Cowboy walk into a bar.........
02-11-2005 10:45 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i would have thought that the rabbi, at least, would have been smart enough to duck?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-11-2005 10:57 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
i would have thought that the rabbi, at least, would have been smart enough to duck?

nevermind

02-11-2005 13:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Is this some kind of joke?

Michaelnotlaughing

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-12-2005 11:20 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I think TJ's telling Canal Street Tavern stories.

02-14-2005 04:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Marti

I said this and remembered last year, so maybe I should just say that I don't see any way to do it right now. We'll see what might miraculously occur. Smile )

02-14-2005 04:32 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

Southwest Florida

no?

Baby

02-24-2005 20:45 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Still would love to catch the 77's on Mike's rebound from Cornerstone.

Hope that we can work something out.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-27-2005 15:35 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

just wanted to bump this up...

Mike - any chance of the 7's touring this Summer or in the fall?

"...the fans are Rabid" Jimmy A as quoted by Charlie in WCD I

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-28-2005 10:32 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
just wanted to bump this up...

Mike - any chance of the 7's touring this Summer or in the fall?

"...the fans are Rabbi's" Jimmy A as quoted by Charlie in WCD I

~f

I don't remember converting to Judaism.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-28-2005 10:54 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Red Face

let's keep the shamelessness to a minimum... Tongue Tongue Tongue

I want the doctor to read and actually respond to such questions...

the fans want to know if they can expect a tour in '05...

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-28-2005 10:56 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Yeah...I am sorry about that.

I am quite interested in the prospects of getting Mike, Mark & Bruce to swing into Springfield.

I have even asked Derek the bookie, to pencil it in on his calendar, if at all possible.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-28-2005 11:24 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

77's/Dogs/Roe touring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There has been much talk about us doing this from our agent Derek Becker. In fact, I was gonna bring this up to him this morning but I found out that his mother passed away over the weekend Frown

Therefore, I need to turn this post into a prayer request for Derek and his family. Don't know exactly what happened but Derek is fairly young so I would suppose that his mom was too and that this was sudden and unexpected. I've heard he's holding up well, but I know this is going to be a very rough ride for him for awhile.

Having said all that, I know that the Dogs will tour around Cornerstone, just like last year. And I'm thinking that if there's enough interest, the 77's might be able to go out too, even if just for long weekends.

By the way, I'll be in Texas and New Mexico in April for several personal appearances, so please watch the concert page for details.
02-28-2005 11:36 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Thanks for the update Mike.

I will make sure Derek is mentioned in the prayer requests down below.

I really hope that the 7's are able to get a couple of mini tours... prayer for that, as well.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-28-2005 11:39 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: 77's/Dogs/Roe touring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will definately be praying for Derek and family. He's a great guy, and I hate to hear of his loss.

Glad to hear that there is a glimmer of hope, to have you and the guys hit our area. I am very serious about doing all I can to make it happen.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-28-2005 11:46 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
j77
unregistered
RE: 77's/Dogs/Roe touring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since there isn't even a glimmer of hope of ever seeing the 77s in Idaho, I'm going to try and swing C-stone this year.
02-28-2005 12:01
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by j77
Since there isn't even a glimmer of hope of ever seeing the 77s in Idaho, I'm going to try and swing C-stone this year.

If you book them, they will come.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-28-2005 12:03 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH