77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77's Summer Tour 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

77's Summer Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no this isn't any kind of notice...

just wondering if the Good Doctor, Mark and Bruce are going to be playing out this summer or early fall of '05...

Would love to see them out live!!!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-10-2005 10:25 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eugene!!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-10-2005 10:34 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

springfield!!!!!

or even better....nashville Big Grin

02-10-2005 10:35 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

no, Springfield! Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
02-10-2005 12:31 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Radioactive Hatchling

no, Eugene! Or better yet, Sacramento. Let's get Arnold saved!

02-10-2005 12:33 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

St Paul! Pleased
02-10-2005 14:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Confused Wouldn't this thread get simpler if everyone just had them over to the house?

02-10-2005 14:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
no, Eugene! Or better yet, Sacramento. Let's get Arnold saved!

I vote for Eugene again. Come on Linda, use your pull and get the 7s in Eugene, OR this summer. If you do I'm there. Big Grin
02-10-2005 15:00
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

hmmm... honestly don't know if I can pull eugene this year...

but I think i would try.

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-10-2005 15:06 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered

Cool
02-10-2005 15:22
Radioactive Crow

anywhere in the midwest would be better than the west coast. Cool

02-10-2005 15:30 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0

agreed. Cool

02-10-2005 15:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Thread Starter Thread Started by phreak

it don't need to be either or... think both and...

think TOUR!!! Summer Tour - so I can follow it from city to city!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-10-2005 15:33 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Crow

Springfield, Chicago and Nashville are all about the same distance for me. Well Springfield is closer but not by much

02-10-2005 15:38 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Chicago gets both my votes,

Michaelanxiouslyawaiting

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-10-2005 18:29 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

A good king considers his poor subjects before himself!!

02-10-2005 18:51 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Too bad your side didn't win the revolution Tongue

Our King is for US.

Michaelgranddukeofthe7s

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-10-2005 18:55 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Too bad i only have to drive about 4 hours to have coffee with Mike! Mad

Too bad he would never consider wasting an afternoon in that manner. Crying

02-10-2005 18:57 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
quote:

A good king considers his poor subjects before himself!!

we on the east side of the country are his subjects too!!!! Big Grin

02-10-2005 19:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Contacted Derek Becker about a Chicago gig last year.....only heard back once........he said he'd get back to me.....never did.......I don't have the $$$ to do it now.......don't think I could pull enough "commited" people to do it either Frown

02-10-2005 19:42 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77's Summer Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH