77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Out of Print stuff... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Out of Print stuff...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my pov on the pricing of 88 signed by ALL involved - A. Smith; D. Leonhardt; M. Tootle; M. Harmon; & M. Roe...

I think that is worth quite a bit - Aaron and Tootle signing it I think up's the ante on that one...

If all have signed then I think 40 dollars would be the price...

If it is signed by Mike, Harmon and Leonhardt, only - then that lowers the price - I would say to about 28 - 30 dollars.

anyway...

an ORIGINAL 88 - disc on BAI 1st printing - I think the disc is golden/yellow - is a rarity and it goes for at least 25 dollars...

I doubt that what radrockers has for $12 is original pressing...

but, I have been wrong before.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-01-2005 07:19 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey phreak,

is the pinkish colored one a 2nd pressing, then? that's the one i have, but i got it RIGHT when it came out. not more than a month after release.
02-01-2005 07:32 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

my 88 is dark red. Which printing is that?

Was I ever on the inside?
02-01-2005 07:59 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

okay - see now I am not sure...

maybe 88 goes pink... then yelllow...

now I am getting all confused... I have both copies and I am getting confused with the various colored discs from Safe As Milk...

I can't go look cause they are still all in boxes in the basement from the move.

Sorry - I shouldn't have brought it up and now it is going to really bother me.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-01-2005 08:01 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Crow

The first edition of Safe as Milk is pale yellow, later ones are a dark golden color. I didn't even know 88 discs had different colors.

02-01-2005 08:06 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

okay...

SAM also has a red edition...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-01-2005 08:07 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Crow

really?cool.

02-01-2005 08:14 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Did anyone here happen to catch the rather interesting discussion on 77s listserv about the different colors of the SAM disks? I miss that little toy. Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 02-01-2005 10:23.

02-01-2005 10:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

I never was on the listserv

02-01-2005 10:35 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

It's fun, but you've got to like e-mail. You get everyone's input. I can't get it here because 1) it's aol, and 2) it's too much traffic and would be hard to manage.

02-01-2005 10:41 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

I remember seeing that, but I don't remember which version I have. I actually have one curdled and one uncurdled.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-01-2005 11:00 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Radioactive Crow

me too Cool

02-01-2005 11:08 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I never was on the listserv

I was.........for about 3 days. I couldn't take getting 100 emails a day from the listserv. I'd rather just come here instead. It got REAL old deleting all that stuff everyday.
02-01-2005 11:11 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I remember seeing that, but I don't remember which version I have. I actually have one curdled and one uncurdled.

i only have the uncurdled version....i felt like such a rebel when i bought it Cool

02-01-2005 11:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc

My original copy of SAM was an curdled cassette, which I still have. As much play as it's gotten, that's kind of amazing. I found a CD in a bin about a year ago. It's a curdled "chocolate milk" version.

02-01-2005 13:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
my 88 is dark red. Which printing is that?

mine too!
02-01-2005 14:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i think it goes....

SAM Uncurdled...

yellow
red

I think the next printing was going to be the chocolate brown from the curdled version...

I am not sure - but I think that is way it goes.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-01-2005 14:34 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered

I have a yellow uncurdled version and a brown curdled version.

My 88 discs are orange and the other one is red.
02-01-2005 15:08
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by j77
I have a yellow uncurdled version and a brown curdled version.

My 88 discs are orange and the other one is red.

Both of your SAM are original releases...

88 - I have to find where I read about the order of those...

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-02-2005 04:06 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

My SAM Uncurdled is the yellow VIA release

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
02-02-2005 04:16 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Out of Print stuff...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH