77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Out of Print stuff... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Out of Print stuff...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
KiekinFielders KiekinFielders is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 01-28-2005

Out of Print stuff... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What out of print 77's material is the most sought after?

What are you missing you wish you had?

Joel K
01-29-2005 15:32 KiekinFielders is offline Send an Email to KiekinFielders Homepage of KiekinFielders Search for Posts by KiekinFielders Add KiekinFielders to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uh.... let's see

I'm not looking for any of the old stuff
I got pretty much everything execpt the 7&7is box set Tongue

01-29-2005 15:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

RE: Out of Print stuff... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Joel...welcome, btw...

I'm hunting for pretty much everything 77s pre-Pray Naked. As I said in a different post today, I have S&S on cassette, but that's about it.

As for Mike himself, I have "Say Your Prayers", and that's it.

Still kicking myself for not getting 123 when it was available to me for $40...back when it was released...

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
01-29-2005 16:03 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am kicking myself for not getting it for $30! Shocked
01-29-2005 16:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
uh.... let's see

Hey BD there is a 7&7is box set on ebay right now with a BIN of only $250. Go for it.

J/K I am shocked to learn that of all the 77s stuff you have, you are missing this item from your collection.
01-29-2005 17:41
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
uh.... let's see

Hey BD there is a 7&7is box set on ebay right now with a BIN of only $250. Go for it.

J/K I am shocked to learn that of all the 77s stuff you have, you are missing this item from your collection.

actually I do have a line on one that I could probably get dirt cheap but.... for some reason it hasn't been high on my list of things to do. Roll Eyes

not sure why

01-29-2005 21:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I have everything they have done too, except the 7&7is box set. I also would like to get sealed second copies of everything but its just not a high priority right now.

Was I ever on the inside?
01-30-2005 05:07 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I have everything they have done too, except the 7&7is box set. I also would like to get sealed second copies of everything but its just not a high priority right now.

i've got 4 sealed second copies and several opened second copies of 77s CDs. Cool

01-30-2005 09:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

I need the more miserable CD

01-30-2005 10:45 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Muddy Ashes
I need the more miserable CD

I have two of this one, but I would like to get my hands on a sealed copy.
01-30-2005 10:53
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Hey BD (or anyone else)...if you ever find yourself needing to relieve yourself of some of that, give a holler. I'm not into collecting, so much as I haven't heard most of the music between S&S and Pray Naked (save for a single CD or two during my radio travails), and a one-time listen to an original 88 cassette many years ago.

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
01-30-2005 22:47 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

OK, question.

I have an original release copy of the "88" cd, signed by Mike, Mark, and David Leonhardt, from C-stone '92 (it is indicated as such under Dave's sig as well).

Should I put it on ebay, and how much do you all think it would fetch??
01-31-2005 07:30 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I'd keep it Big Grin

It seems prices of rare christian music has gone down recently (except for DA/taylor stuff) there was a time you'd never see Screaming Brittle Siren or Grape Prophet go for less that $50. Now they are going in the $20 range.

Was I ever on the inside?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 01-31-2005 07:46.

01-31-2005 07:43 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
OK, question.

I have an original release copy of the "88" cd, signed by Mike, Mark, and David Leonhardt, from C-stone '92 (it is indicated as such under Dave's sig as well).

no. you should just put it in the mail to me. i will, in turn, send you my autographed carman "champion" video. Big Grin

(i am not kidding,,,,,i have one) Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 01-31-2005 09:17.

01-31-2005 09:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
OK, question.

no. you should just put it in the mail to me. i will, in turn, send you my autographed carman "champion" video. Big Grin

wow, as tempting as that is.....................................no.

but actually, I saw Carmen when he did the "Radically Saved" tour, and I actually kinda enjoyed it. But I was also 13.
01-31-2005 09:40 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
OK, question.

wow, as tempting as that is.....................................no.

but actually, I saw Carmen when he did the "Radically Saved" tour, and I actually kinda enjoyed it. But I was also 13.

wow (i thought he was cool too then...hence the video)

he was the first artist my former-holiness-youth-minister told me was too "rock" and must be satanic Shocked

01-31-2005 10:44 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
j77
unregistered

quote:
OK, question.

Hey TJ, lets make a deal on this. How much do you want for this?
01-31-2005 19:25
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:
OK, question.

Hey TJ, lets make a deal on this. How much do you want for this?

Well, that's the thing, J. I don't know how much I'd even ask/expect to get for it if I sold it. Not that this is the be-all-end-all of music authorities, but I've seen the original unsigned 88 on RadRockers for some bucks, although right now it's only going for about $12 used on BlastBeats. But with it being signed, I mean, I know alot of us here have things (some of us mulitiple things) signed by the band, so maybe the autographs wouldn't mean as much. But to someone on ebay, I figured it might go for more.

If I sold it on ebay, I'd hope to get $30-40 for it, simply because of it being signed, and out of print. But I'm not sure whether or not I'd want to even sell it yet.

Eh, it's late, and I need sleep. That was WAY too long a post for such a simple question.
01-31-2005 20:47 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

keep it man. i keep all that stuff....just because. the next time i see mike, i will have 2 autographed pray naked's, and will probably get echoes o' faith signed.....just because!!

that stuf is just cool to me to won...not because it is worth anything, but just because i like it.

01-31-2005 21:15 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

This is an easy question to answer--I don't think I have any of the out-of-print stuff except Pray Naked.

02-01-2005 04:52 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Out of Print stuff...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH