77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7&7s? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7&7s?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fedorov
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-12-2004

7&7s? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is the difference between 7&7s and The 77s? Some people talk as if they are the same group, but I don't get that feel from scanning th discography on this site.
01-29-2005 09:26 Fedorov is offline Send an Email to Fedorov Search for Posts by Fedorov Add Fedorov to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone will porbably correct me, but i think

77's is mike's power trio (usually featuring mark harmon and bruce spencer these days)

7&7is may or may not be the same players, but it is music that does not fit the power trio mold

01-29-2005 10:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my thoughts (similar to larrys)

77s the main band, the rock and the roll. Currently composed of Mike Roe, Mark Harmon and Bruce Spencer

7&7is not quite a solo project not quite the full 77s. This is really only the second use for it but I think it would fit the Roe/Harmon collaborations nicely. Like Daydream and Orbis. I hope it gets used more.

Was I ever on the inside?
01-29-2005 10:18 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 7&7s?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH