77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » CA shows » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CA shows
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

CA shows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know this is last minute, but some last minute shows have been set
up for this Sunday while Mike and Derri are in SoCal for NAMM.
(www.thenammshow.com)

so - if you're in Southern California this weekend check out the following...

steve
-------------------

LOST DOGS
Sunday January 23, playing during a church service (Free!) service starts at 10:30am will play 45 minutes starting at around 11am Calvary Cross Chapel 16705 Gridley Road Cerritos, CA 90703 located off 605 and South Street is also located near 91 and Pioneer (check mapquest) acoustic show - Mike, Derri, Terry

LOST DOGS
Sunday January 23, 3pm in San Diego
private backyard barbecue
space is limited
to try and reserve a spot, e-mail Tom Gulotta "tom@eveselis.com" acoustic show - Mike, Derri, Terry

DEAD ARTIST SYNDROME
Later that evening, Mike Roe will play lead guitar for Brian
Healy/DAS. The Dead
Artist Syndrome info is on Brian Healy's website, and reads as follows: Sunday January 23 @ Que Sara 1923 E 7th St. Long Beach, CA Doors Open @ 9pm 21 and over

MichaelwishinghelivedinCA

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God-rules: 01-20-2005 11:15.

01-20-2005 11:14 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow! Hate to miss those, but i will be in Yosemite with good friends, so i should probably not whine too much.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
01-20-2005 11:27 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Wow! Hate to miss those, but i will be in Yosemite with good friends, so i should probably not whine too much.

They can't be that good of friends. Roll Eyes
01-20-2005 14:36
Radioactive Hatchling

i barely know them. i just said that so i would look better.

01-20-2005 15:20 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

tsk. tsk.

Tongue
01-20-2005 16:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:

I'm a good friend that was hoping you might be around if I come over... Frown

01-20-2005 19:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just because we share a motel room does not mean that we are good friends, Mr!

Wink How are ya, BD?

01-21-2005 11:16 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

quote:

I thought you roomed with Eleanor, not BD. Shocked
01-21-2005 12:03
Radioactive Hatchling

My child was with me, you philistine!

01-21-2005 12:08 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Don't blame me for your problems. It's not my fault that you have a weakness for Eleanor and couldn't even spare you son.
01-21-2005 12:18
Radioactive Hatchling

Were you praying for me to ensure i could fight off my demons? i doubt it!

01-21-2005 12:23 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

I beg your forgiveness sir. I did not pray for nearly as much as I should have while we were in Eugene.
01-21-2005 12:34
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:

Wink How are ya, BD?

I'm good Bax! I'm sittin here in Wes Berlin's living room posting on the 7s board. Cool

Going to the Dogs and DAS tomorrow Smile )

01-22-2005 16:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Hi BD! Hi Wes! Cool

I wish I was there! Crying

(BD, find that Carman record & STEAL it!Tongue )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 01-22-2005 16:09.

01-22-2005 16:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

hey all.

well mike completed the trifecta of shows last night, when he joined d.a.s. at "que sera" in long beach last night. it was a lot of fun.....we all had a great time! Pleased
01-24-2005 12:09 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
hey all.

well mike completed the trifecta of shows last night, when he joined d.a.s. at "que sera" in long beach last night. it was a lot of fun.....we all had a great time! Pleased

That's quite a feat for somebody who was ailing midweek. Cool

01-24-2005 13:51 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Hi BD! Hi Wes! Cool

I wish I was there! Crying

(BD, find that Carman record & STEAL it!Tongue )

heh heh

Oh man! I read this too late to steal it! Tongue

01-25-2005 17:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Crying
01-25-2005 17:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

----- Original Message -----
To: <SEVENTY-SEVENS@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:52 PM
Subject: [77'S] coneheaded dog

Here's a great moment from a Lost Dogs 'frontyard' barbeque party in San
Diego Sunday afternoon. Watch Terry's face register impending doom for a
split second before all hell breaks loose....

http://home.san.rr.com/knutsonshome/lostdog.MPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't play the link, I had to save it to my computer to get it to work. Good times.

BD

01-25-2005 21:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

I just got to my mail and found that link. I roared!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
01-26-2005 03:46 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » CA shows

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH