77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello Doctor Love! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Doctor Love! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
Carl, are you sure that it was Alex who frightened the doctor?

Yes. Yes, I am. Tongue

I think it's that ugly picture you have in your sig Tongue

Shocked ugly Shocked

02-17-2005 10:44 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sevens
quote:
quote:

Yes. Yes, I am. Tongue

Shocked ugly Shocked

Confused

You two need to share a communal cup of Metamucil, imho.

02-17-2005 10:45 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

Red Face him first Red Face

Tongue

02-17-2005 10:47 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

quote:
Originally posted by sevens
quote:
quote:

Yes. Yes, I am. Tongue

Shocked ugly Shocked

You mean the one that even Our Hero Himself has admitted, um, inspires him???

When the last YOU gave Mike a "Woody," HUH??? Mad

Tongue

Shocked

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 02-17-2005 11:08.

02-17-2005 11:04 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Maybe you are inspiring the doctor to the point that he can not stay here and chat, Carl?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
02-17-2005 11:24 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How so? The picture's right here. Confused

Tongue

Shocked

02-17-2005 11:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

Shocked

02-17-2005 11:27 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

for Dr. Love's sake CARL - change the sig pic!!!

Mad

Tongue

Wink

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-17-2005 11:45 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He probably hasn't written a song in weeks thanks to you, Carl!

02-17-2005 11:49 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

...it's nobody's fault but Carl's!!!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-17-2005 11:50 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is probably why the Eugene dvd has not been released yet!

02-17-2005 11:51 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Oh, FINE.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Better?

Tongue

02-17-2005 11:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

CARL the Yoko of the 77's... leading Mike down paths of distraction!!!

Mad

Change the pic - I WANT MY EUGENE DVD!!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-17-2005 11:59 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Hatchling

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NO!!

Don't let him see that! He may never write another song.

02-17-2005 12:00 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, fine, this time for real.... no Kick Inside for YOU, Mike.... Roll Eyes

02-17-2005 12:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

CARL...

the tempter.

evil SNAKE... crawling up on Mike's lap...

slither slither...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-17-2005 12:02 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

ma ma orb...

much better that is better than a cold shower any old day!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

02-17-2005 12:03 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Radioactive Hatchling

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just one of the sacrifices you have to make for us, Mike.

02-17-2005 12:05 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

It's a shame he has to call himself Doctor Love after this little episode....

02-17-2005 12:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Radioactive Hatchling

a great shame

02-17-2005 12:09 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello Doctor Love!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH