77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello Doctor Love! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Doctor Love! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sevens
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-130.jpg

Registration Date: 01-18-2005

RE: the Vince eBow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Incidentally, I've had Kate Bush's The Dreaming since it first came out. "Sat In Your Lap"........just the idea of this with Ms. Bush makes me think too many non-Christian thoughts Shocked

heh heh

I've had those recently......being divorced for 3 yrs and no girlfriend can do that to a guy Shocked

02-07-2005 10:36 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By the way Mike......i find Ache Beautiful a great way to pick up chicks.....they love the song.....and then especially when I break out the old Takamine and play it for them.....LOL

I am such a player......NOT Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sevens: 02-07-2005 10:39.

02-07-2005 10:39 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but didn't you just say 'divorced 3 years and no girlfriend'??

Mike, I believe you've just been the recipient of a back-handed compliment.
02-07-2005 10:42 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
sevens
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by TJ 2.0
but didn't you just say 'divorced 3 years and no girlfriend'??

Mike, I believe you've just been the recipient of a back-handed compliment.

yeah I said being divorced 3 yrs and not having a girlfriend can make a guy have "non-christian" thoughts Tongue

02-07-2005 10:44 sevens is offline Send an Email to sevens Homepage of sevens Search for Posts by sevens Add sevens to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Dr. Love.

Just.........thanks

Michaelouthereinthemidwest

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-07-2005 10:47 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool RE: the Vince eBow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Incidentally, I've had Kate Bush's The Dreaming since it first came out. "Sat In Your Lap"........just the idea of this with Ms. Bush makes me think too many non-Christian thoughts Shocked

Likewise. I additionally tend to tweak that title just a tad. Shocked

Sadly, I only discovered yr music a few years back, but have been making up for lost time with a vengeance. (I believe I used this same speech when I got to meet you in Parsippany, NJ last March. I still haven't washed my hands. Big Grin Any plans to visit the NYC area again anytime soon?)

BTW, not that you haven't read it elsewhere here already, but Fun with Sound really IS the album of 2004. It's wonderful, dude.

carl known as carl

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 02-07-2005 10:50.

02-07-2005 10:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Dr. Love.

Just.........thanks

Michaelouthereinthemidwest

yea...what he said. thanks. would hang out, but i have too much work to do. Cool

02-07-2005 10:51 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

come back anytime... we'll be here...

Tongue

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-07-2005 11:25 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes. Yes, we will.

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
02-07-2005 11:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
RE: the Vince eBow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Tongue LOL! Tongue
02-07-2005 15:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

RE: Yay I'm in the 'klatch' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
It's fairly early Monday morning here in CA, so I'm not sure it's a good day yet. I'll let you know once the coffee is done and kickin' in. I'm off to brew a pot as we speak. Do you guys prefer drip or plunger pot? Cool

Plunger is the best, but the coffee starts to get cold with all that brew time.

I like the type that fits on top of the coffee cup. Drip brew for one! Pleased
02-07-2005 15:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: eBow(wasYay I'm in the 'klatch') Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
And then there's Edge's "infinite" guitar which sounds very similar. You can hear it quite clearly at the beginning of "With Or Without You". Does anyone here know what that guitar is all about? I've never quite figured it out.

I know exactly how the Edge got that sound...
but, for carls sake I will keep it to myself... Roll Eyes

02-07-2005 16:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text "the infinite guitar" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A real joint effort this one - Adam had the bass line, Bono the title.
But a musical invention "the infinite guitar" helped to create the eerie production sound.

- Listen to The Edge from U2

02-07-2005 16:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool! Cool
02-07-2005 16:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Text I prefer Scalloped potatos... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://fringedigital.com/brook/instrumen.../infinite.shtml

p.s. haven't you guys heard of Google

02-07-2005 16:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

RE: I prefer Scalloped potatos... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is this Google you speak of... a place? Where would I find it? downtown? in a bookstore?

please DaLe enlighten me...

Tongue

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

02-08-2005 08:44 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Happy Roy

Good afternoon/morning Doctor.

Michaelwaving

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
02-08-2005 10:19 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Good afternoon/morning Doctor.

Michaelwaving

It's once again early morning in Cali, as some count such things.

G'day, Mike.

02-08-2005 10:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Doctor Love vs. the Spongebob Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How's about them Spongebob "Doctor Love" boxers, eh?

Gotta have 'em Tongue
02-08-2005 10:26 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Happy Roy

Do you think they would add to your stage presence?

Michaelneverwonderedboxersorbriefs

02-08-2005 10:28 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello Doctor Love!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH