77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello Doctor Love! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Doctor Love! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Hello Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's up? Pleased
01-08-2005 20:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bye, bye...
01-08-2005 20:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love the way he opens up and bares his soul with you, Dennis.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
01-14-2005 11:33 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

LOL Big Grin

I'm glad baxter's back. Pleased

Was I ever on the inside?
01-14-2005 12:38 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

hello Doc Love!

hey Ev-Bax...

and greetings rob cubed...

thanks for scaring off the good Dr. dennis!

Tongue

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

01-14-2005 12:50 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

Dr. Rich was here?

www.dorfsmith.com
01-14-2005 16:09 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.

lol! Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
01-14-2005 17:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:

Tongue
01-14-2005 18:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfmaster
Dr. Rich was here?

I guess not! Tongue
01-14-2005 18:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Tongue

now don't anyone go scaring him off...

everybody mind thier P's & Q's Roll Eyes whatever that MeaNS . . .

01-27-2005 14:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

way to go Dale Roll Eyes

01-27-2005 14:17 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

sorry... my bad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess I should do a little research on what the
P's & Q's really stand for... Frown Crying

01-27-2005 14:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

Big Grin I think it means picante sauce and quesadillas

01-27-2005 14:28 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

Mad thanks now I am hungry Tongue

01-27-2005 14:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

"Ooh, they call me (Dr. Love)
I am the doctor of love (calling Dr. Love)
I've got the cure you're thinkin' of (calling Dr. Love)
Ooh, they Call me (Dr. Love) "

What's the cure????

01-28-2005 11:21 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

I doubt it was Gene Simmons. Roll Eyes

Tongue

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
01-28-2005 11:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

He was probably just here to water the plants in his PM box.

Chips and salsa does sound pretty good right now.

01-28-2005 13:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool RE: Hello Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
What's up? Pleased

Yeah, what's up Doc?

(well, SOMEbody had to say it.... Roll Eyes

Tongue )

carl, known as carl

02-03-2005 09:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered
RE: Hello Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Once again, you people have managed to scare the Dr. away.
02-03-2005 09:25
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, you know what they say:

A DAmber a day keep the Doctor away.... Tongue

02-03-2005 09:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hello Doctor Love!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH