77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff
Will do, Mike.

And yes, I am most certainly going to this one.

I've missed far too many dogs/77s/mike roe gigs in the last 2 years to miss this one, too!!!

Plus I need to be there to TOTALLY heckle, um, I mean support Driver's band. Tongue

Crying

Evil I got your tribute tracks buddyEvil

uh, where?

TaylorJeffknowsDriver8didn'tmeanthatinanicewayandissigningthisalaGod-rulesm
ethodfornoreason

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
06-15-2004 12:29 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin I should have them on CD hopefully tomorrow, I'll bring a copy to the show for you Cool

06-15-2004 12:32 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Things are back to at least a definite maybe. The last show that I said that I would definitely not be able to make was the Springfield show that I was supplied with the funds to attend quite unexpectedly, so never say never.

06-15-2004 21:32 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

Cool Big Grin

06-16-2004 06:09 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH