77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Thumb Up! Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7/5 - Long Grove, IL (Chicago Area)
Life on the Vine, 5105 RFD Arlington Heights Rd
Crosseyed opens
Showtime is 7pm
Tickets are $10
Map: www.lifeonthevine.org
For more information lostdog742003@yahoo.com

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 06-02-2004 08:09.

06-02-2004 08:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I probably can't/shouldn't do it, sir, but prayers+ are with you and them.

06-02-2004 10:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin thanks Marti

Frown sorry we'll miss you Frown

06-02-2004 10:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone here going to this? Smile

06-03-2004 06:56 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

...well I am still trying to figure out a way to make it

about an 8% chance as of now I will be there... Frown Crying

but she has not said NO!, yet... Smile

06-03-2004 07:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

RE: Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't know yet, but it is doubtful. the plan is to head west after C-stone to visit sis-in-law.

Oh BTW hi all, first post here. Wasn't sure if there was a place for intros or not.

I've been into 77s for a long time. I have "All Fall Down" I bought new on vinyl if that gives you any idea of how long.

My current favorite band is Over The Rhine with 77s a close second.

Got saved in 1992 and thought the only music I could listen to was Sandi Patyy and L(amy) Grant. Then a guy turned me on to Undercover and Malcom and the Mirrors and I've been rockin ever since.

Michaelgonnatrytogetonthefirstpageofposterstoday

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
06-03-2004 07:39 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules

I think you will fit in well HeRe, it all about the numbers... Tongue

06-03-2004 07:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Don't know yet, but it is doubtful. the plan is to head west after C-stone to visit sis-in-law.

Oh BTW hi all, first post here. Wasn't sure if there was a place for intros or not.

I've been into 77s for a long time. I have "All Fall Down" I bought new on vinyl if that gives you any idea of how long.

My current favorite band is Over The Rhine with 77s a close second.

Got saved in 1992 and thought the only music I could listen to was Sandi Patyy and L(amy) Grant. Then a guy turned me on to Undercover and Malcom and the Mirrors and I've been rockin ever since.

Big Grin hope to see you there Cool and welcome again Tongue

I haven't been to the OTR board in awhile Frown

06-03-2004 08:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:

...well I am still trying to figure out a way to make it

about an 8% chance as of now I will be there... Frown Crying

but she has not said NO!, yet... Smile

Cool well last time it was 7% so I'll look at this in a positve light Big Grin

06-03-2004 08:23 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:

nope

06-03-2004 16:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

quote:

no.... too far away... Red Face

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
06-03-2004 17:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I can't make the Chicago show and I just noticed there will be one in the St. Louis area. I may have to skip work for that one. Why can't people book more shows on a Wenesday or Thursday night. Mad

Was I ever on the inside?
06-05-2004 10:38 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

I'll be there. Big Grin

06-07-2004 16:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

Cool

06-07-2004 16:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Squid and Driver at the show!!!

Will the dogs be able to handle it?

oh yeah!

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-08-2004 14:51 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

I promise I won't do my world famous Jimmy Hendrix impression on Mike's guitar this time. Frown

Tongue

06-08-2004 19:23 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

So anyone from here going to the St. Louis area show?

Was I ever on the inside?
06-08-2004 23:21 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

TaylorJeff, you watching?

PM me

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
06-15-2004 12:04 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
TaylorJeff TaylorJeff is a male
Praying Naked

Will do, Mike.

And yes, I am most certainly going to this one.

I've missed far too many dogs/77s/mike roe gigs in the last 2 years to miss this one, too!!!

Plus I need to be there to TOTALLY heckle, um, I mean support Driver's band. Tongue

Spent of all my strength, relying on Yours
06-15-2004 12:05 TaylorJeff is offline Homepage of TaylorJeff Search for Posts by TaylorJeff Add TaylorJeff to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJeff
Will do, Mike.

And yes, I am most certainly going to this one.

I've missed far too many dogs/77s/mike roe gigs in the last 2 years to miss this one, too!!!

Plus I need to be there to TOTALLY heckle, um, I mean support Driver's band. Tongue

Crying

Evil I got your tribute tracks buddyEvil

06-15-2004 12:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in concert Chicago Area

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH