77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hi Everyone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi Everyone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TinaS TinaS is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 11-17-2004

Smile Hi Everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to say HI. I am new to this board. A close friend of mine named Allie told me about these really cool people. I had not heard their music before but listened to some of the tracks and I love them!
God Bless!
11-20-2004 09:58 TinaS is offline Send an Email to TinaS Homepage of TinaS Search for Posts by TinaS Add TinaS to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TinaS: None YIM Account Name of TinaS: None View the MSN Profile for TinaS
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Hi Everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the board!

I get to see Mike & Mark on Monday, near St. Louis!

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
11-20-2004 10:04 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome to the boards Tina! Big Grin

Was I ever on the inside?
11-20-2004 11:35 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greetings Tina!

Mike Roe will be doing a Christmas concert near Seattle in about 3 weeks.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
11-20-2004 11:59 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Hello!
11-20-2004 17:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
TinaS TinaS is a female
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by TinaS
Oh Yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My friend is going to catch them I think in Bellingham around that time!
11-20-2004 22:03 TinaS is offline Send an Email to TinaS Homepage of TinaS Search for Posts by TinaS Add TinaS to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TinaS: None YIM Account Name of TinaS: None View the MSN Profile for TinaS
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Welcome TinaS. If you want to stay sane then I suggest you stay on this side of the board. The South Side of the Sevens board is not for the weak. Wink

11-20-2004 23:47 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
dennis
Happy Roy

Yup! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 11-21-2004 21:29.

11-21-2004 21:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
Welcome TinaS. If you want to stay sane then I suggest you stay on this side of the board. The South Side of the Sevens board is not for the weak. Wink

This is sound advice. Welcome to the board, Tina.

11-22-2004 04:51 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

"Sound Advice." Could be a 77's record title! Tongue
11-22-2004 05:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hi Everyone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH