77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » looking for two songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page looking for two songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
davidyoungsx
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked (Can I say that?)

looking for two songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I'm looking for two MP3's: MT and Nowhere Else from Sticks and Stones. Since the album is discontinued, I don't think it would be stealing for someone to email them to me.

Would anyone be willing to send them to me?

Thanks!

David
11-23-2005 18:43 davidyoungsx is offline Send an Email to davidyoungsx Search for Posts by davidyoungsx Add davidyoungsx to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: looking for two songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doctor can do 'ya better than that -- shoot an e-mail to mike@77s.com for the details!

quote:
Originally posted by davidyoungsx
Hello,

I'm looking for two MP3's: MT and Nowhere Else from Sticks and Stones. Since the album is discontinued, I don't think it would be stealing for someone to email them to me.

Would anyone be willing to send them to me?

Thanks!

David
11-24-2005 11:34 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

11-24-2005 11:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and the good Doctor again shares a lil' love... Wink

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------
11-24-2005 21:12 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » looking for two songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH