77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Welcome back Doctor Love! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome back Doctor Love!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
Welcome back Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You guys back home now? Theres a lotta of tour reviews
around on the various boards. Sounds like everyone had a
great time.
07-20-2005 07:43
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Welcome back Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are officially back! I'm more than a little worse for the wear and tear but am tempted to think I'm gonna live in spite of previous dire predictions. I have no idea how long it will take to fully recover and am still battling the remnants of a lung infection and the resulting inflammation, but it appears to be on the wane and I feel lots better than I did around Cornerstone, which truly felt like the 'death knell'.

We can't thank everyone enough for the wonderful turnouts and enthusiam during all these shows -- attendance was the highest it's been in years -- and for their tolerance of our new 'jyp show' instrumental album. We simply love this record and we sincerely hope that everyone else does too and will receive it in the spirit in which it was made. I personally think it's one of the coolest things we've ever done, and hope that some of it will make the soundtrack to Kill Bill 3!

We had amazing traveling mercies and I didn't die. Things could be worse, and we owe it all to your continued prayers and tireless support. Hope to see all of you again sooner than later.

DOC LOVE Tongue
07-20-2005 08:22 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Coolishness.

Please come to Colorado (I'd already moved out of NJ before the Essex Fells show, and I'm pretty sure the dozen-plus people I brought with me last time all bailed this time)! Crying

But get COMPLETELY well first. And prayers for that. Pleased

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
07-20-2005 08:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to say too, after doing Cornerstone and the St Louis show
set up in the same week...we were exhausted. I cannot imagine
driving 4+ hours a day and doing this kind of thing for several weeks.
You guys gonna need some refueling.
07-20-2005 08:37
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Welcome back Doctor Love! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
We are officially back! I'm more than a little worse for the wear and tear but am tempted to think I'm gonna live in spite of previous dire predictions. I have no idea how long it will take to fully recover and am still battling the remnants of a lung infection and the resulting inflammation, but it appears to be on the wane and I feel lots better than I did around Cornerstone, which truly felt like the 'death knell'.

We can't thank everyone enough for the wonderful turnouts and enthusiam during all these shows -- attendance was the highest it's been in years -- and for their tolerance of our new 'jyp show' instrumental album. We simply love this record and we sincerely hope that everyone else does too and will receive it in the spirit in which it was made. I personally think it's one of the coolest things we've ever done, and hope that some of it will make the soundtrack to Kill Bill 3!

We had amazing traveling mercies and I didn't die. Things could be worse, and we owe it all to your continued prayers and tireless support. Hope to see all of you again sooner than later.

DOC LOVE Tongue

"Island Dreams" has become the daily "background music" when I am in the office.

Glad you are feeling better. Continued prayers for recovery. Thanks for the great show you put on at the Townsend Estate. Was glad to be able to make it to the StL area for that one.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-20-2005 08:43 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We will continue to pray for a full recovery. i am so bummed that i missed Cstone this year. Hope to see you very soon.

We appreciate all you do for us!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-20-2005 10:05 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Coolishness.

Please come to Colorado (I'd already moved out of NJ before the Essex Fells show, and I'm pretty sure the dozen-plus people I brought with me last time all bailed this time)! Crying

But get COMPLETELY well first. And prayers for that. Pleased

A very large AMEN to the latter sentiment. As to the former one, Colorado isn't as handy as Bret's, but I will watch to see if you pull that off.

07-20-2005 13:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pray that we get a bidding war in NJ. Mike can be a direct beneficiary. Pleased

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
07-20-2005 13:52 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Pray that we get a bidding war in NJ. Mike can be a direct beneficiary. Pleased

There's no need to choose if you stick them on opposite ends. It adds a product table, as well as filling an open date.

07-20-2005 14:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Good afternoon, Mike (or it is here, anyway). I didn't want to ignore you on your own board, there.

07-28-2005 10:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

While it's still morning (and before I have to leave), good morning Mike if you pass through today.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 08-02-2005 11:23.

07-29-2005 08:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I just had it on my heart to stop by and wish you grace and peace for when you next pass through, Doc (since I didn't get it done in time this morning).

08-03-2005 10:13 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Welcome back Doctor Love!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH