77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Things 77 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Who dat? Confused

you are kidding right? Confused

06-01-2004 06:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

77s related...

to the top Pleased

06-01-2004 06:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by freak

BD - do you have the vid for bababa?

do you have copies of their vids from AFD, Island times?

just wondering...

Wink

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-01-2004 14:01 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

why yes I do. Pleased Cool

a few of the are the original videos I got in a trade. the others are copies. I think I have all the music videos from the 7s.

BD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 06-01-2004 14:09.

06-01-2004 14:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

a few of the are the original videos I got in a trade. the others are copies. I think I have all the music videos from the 7s.

BD

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

OH BOY!!!!

Wow BD that is awesome!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-01-2004 14:14 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

they are fun to watch... not a lot, but at least once or twice. Tongue

06-01-2004 14:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

I'll be in touch...

Cool

06-01-2004 14:24 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

heh heh

ok

06-01-2004 14:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

77s roCK! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am now at 77 Pleased

06-10-2004 07:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:

BD

So how many of them do you have copied and available for purchase?

06-10-2004 10:46 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

BD

I only sell stuff that will give money back to the band(s) and if I get an OK from them. And I don't sell copies of "real" videos. I will trade them if they are OOP.

These are my trade list except my trade list is on hold while I catch up on the rest of my life... Frown

We may do a pass around thing with them if it's ok with Mike, see the bah, bah, bah, bah thread.

BD

06-10-2004 17:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
quote:
quote:

BD

I only sell stuff that will give money back to the band(s) and if I get an OK from them. And I don't sell copies of "real" videos. I will trade them if they are OOP.

These are my trade list except my trade list is on hold while I catch up on the rest of my life... Frown

We may do a pass around thing with them if it's ok with Mike, see the bah, bah, bah, bah thread.

BD

I'd hope that part of anything I'd buy from you would go back to the band, and not be in conflict with something still in print or just in conflict with their wishes.

06-10-2004 18:00 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
[quote]Originally posted by BigDork
[quote]Originally posted by Marti

I'd hope that part of anything I'd buy from you would go back to the band, and not be in conflict with something still in print or just in conflict with their wishes.

Big Grin Pleased Cool

the only way to be fair.

I hope to have an Execs Update on the 7s Tribute project soon. I'm leaning towards a cartoon version of the 7s. I've got my son to help in the artwork department.

BD

06-10-2004 20:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
terriblebaks2 terriblebaks2 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Pleased

06-10-2004 20:50 terriblebaks2 is offline Send an Email to terriblebaks2 Search for Posts by terriblebaks2 Add terriblebaks2 to your Buddy List
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
quote:
[quote]Originally posted by BigDork
[quote]Originally posted by Marti

Big Grin Pleased Cool

the only way to be fair.

I hope to have an Execs Update on the 7s Tribute project soon. I'm leaning towards a cartoon version of the 7s. I've got my son to help in the artwork department.

BD

I like what I have seen of the "cartoon version" thus far...

06-11-2004 04:45 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 2.0: forty dlux
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004

whole-heartedly agree - the slice of mike in his packer's jersey is very cool.

Cool

~f

06-11-2004 04:55 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

06-16-2004 19:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep... still liking this very much bd...

cool!

~f

06-17-2004 08:08 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by freek
yep... still liking this very much bd...

cool!

~f

we still have a lot of tweaking to do, but I like the way it looks so far. I'm printing on a heavy matte paper this time and the colors jump off the page!

Smile )

06-17-2004 21:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Cool 77 red balloons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

06-18-2004 09:31 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » All Things 77

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH