77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
j100xtra
unregistered
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
One day closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool
06-06-2004 12:44
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
06-06-2004 16:33 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just moving this back to the top. Pleased
06-08-2004 07:58
freak freak is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the top is where it belongs...

yes!!

1 more day closer to 77's Live in Eugene!!!

Dennis, the Dr. Rich, for Blackboard President
06-08-2004 14:52 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by j100xtra
06-08-2004 15:36
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
quote:
06-09-2004 09:22
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

This town needs some more posters! Wink

06-09-2004 20:45 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Moving this back to the top. Big Grin
06-10-2004 08:19
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So will the DVD for this wonderment be available from BD's website, or did I miss that information somewhere?

06-10-2004 10:26 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
So will the DVD for this wonderment be available from BD's website, or did I miss that information somewhere?

If there is a DVD it will be the real thang. Not some cheap bootleg from that loser BD. Red Face

Can't say any more than that right now... Pleased

06-10-2004 16:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

booked a room today Pleased

now I got to start buying video tapes Frown

they will cost as much as the room Shocked

hhhhmmmmm I should look online for them... duh. Tongue

06-10-2004 17:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
gaybaqs69
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-04-2004

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have to pay for shipping then.... Red Face

i like that name... Big Dork! Smile )

06-10-2004 17:07 gaybaqs69 is offline Send an Email to gaybaqs69 Search for Posts by gaybaqs69 Add gaybaqs69 to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

If there is a DVD it will be the real thang. Not some cheap bootleg from that loser BD. Red Face

....oh, the suspense!!

06-10-2004 17:08 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by gaybaqs69
have to pay for shipping then.... Red Face

i like that name... Big Dork! Smile )

I found them for $2 less each tape. I think I can afford shipping.

06-10-2004 17:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

quote:
quote:
quote:

....oh, the suspense!!

Cool

06-10-2004 17:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:
Cool

Smile

06-11-2004 12:38 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

This thread shall remain on top until the 24th of July. Cool
06-11-2004 16:33
BigDork
Happy Roy

Does everyone have a place to stay yet?

Get em while you can, rooms are going fast due to some other event going on that weekend.

We should all stay at the same place. Tongue

06-15-2004 07:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

quote:

We should all stay at the same place. Tongue

I think freek's got a room already?

06-15-2004 11:06 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

The Wright Bros. are putting up the party tent in Eddie's front yard. Big Grin
06-15-2004 13:02
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH