77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I can hook you up with the audio, I'll send it with the mix.

cool. i will be including your prize from the last larryl quiz question with your mix Big Grin

Uh...I was supposed to send that to you a long time ago, wasn't I! Now my CDRW is broke....

sorry.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-29-2005 18:32 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I can hook you up with the audio, I'll send it with the mix.

cool. i will be including your prize from the last larryl quiz question with your mix Big Grin

Uh...I was supposed to send that to you a long time ago, wasn't I! Now my CDRW is broke....

sorry.

it's cool. as long as i get it.....

i am not AS worried about the DVD....i wouldn't watch it often, though it would be cool to have.... Big Grin

03-29-2005 18:45 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

the audio is definitely cool...

it is a fun show.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

04-01-2005 18:10 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I think I'll stick the audio in and plug in the headphones while I'm typing tonight. Every time I've tried to get it out lately, something happens to delay that project.

04-11-2005 14:05 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
I've got a sample and mp3's of the work i've been doing. Check it out. Hopefully my host doesn't mind or notice a bunch of serious bandwith useage Wink
http://www.aledobb.com/cc/

I pulled up Chris' sample video clip, and on that note will start the swim home in the pouring rain.

04-11-2005 14:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

RE: sample Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't wait to do it again. I am praying that the new job will provide funds to be able to pull another show together, in the not so distant future.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-11-2005 19:34 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

So are the 131 strenuously obtained photographs gone forever, since bret.com crashed? Confused

09-01-2005 10:37 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

nope...they are still there, just on a failing machine.

http://bret.streetrodder.net/modules.php...=view_album.php

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-01-2005 11:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:

I think we're going to do some negotiating to get them burned to disk here, unless there's a reason not to do that. Those are special memories.

09-03-2005 11:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
quote:

I think we're going to do some negotiating to get them burned to disk here, unless there's a reason not to do that. Those are special memories.

I gots them backed up on another hard drive, but will burn them to a cd for you, if you would like.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-03-2005 12:14 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:
quote:

I gots them backed up on another hard drive, but will burn them to a cd for you, if you would like.

I might let you do that so that I could get to them when I'm not Internet-handy. Let me know how much you need for that.

09-03-2005 12:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Send me an e-mail or PM with your mailing address, and if you want any of the other shows that I have on the website.

Now that I have a burner that works, we can make some cool stuff happen again!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-03-2005 12:52 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Send me an e-mail or PM with your mailing address, and if you want any of the other shows that I have on the website.

Now that I have a burner that works, we can make some cool stuff happen again!

It's did! We'll just deal with Springfield '04 for now, and thankyouthankyou!! Pleased

09-03-2005 13:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-10-2005 15:17 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Miss Marti. I had good intentions on taking the cd to mail it today, but it didn't make it to the drop off.

Sorry...It's addressed and ready to go. Hopefully I will get it there by Monday.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-01-2005 16:55 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I haven't seen it yet, Bret, but I believe in you, man! Big Grin

10-06-2005 16:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

I guess you can say that I have been singing TST's "Startin' Monday" or something.

It was successfully dropped off at the mailing place today.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-06-2005 16:11 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

After two days in postal limbo, the disk was finally deposited in a locker so that I could pick it up.

Thaaaaaanks for the mem'ries, my friend! Pleased

10-16-2005 10:30 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

good 'ol Seacock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So how is the legendary Cock 'o 'th Sea doing these days? You are still the honorary mascot of every Lakehouse event, and we can't wait to call you personally once again during the next Lakehouse to salute you in a happy healthy "HIP HIP HOORAY -- LONG LIVE THE COCK!!"

quote:
Originally posted by ccochran
go to the website for other details, and/or send me an email.
http://www.aledobb.com/cc/

BTW I talked to Steve Johnson about this recording and he could not imagine there being any problem. (He's the one doing the mastering on the 77's Eugene show.)
10-20-2005 01:12 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
After two days in postal limbo, the disk was finally deposited in a locker so that I could pick it up.

Thaaaaaanks for the mem'ries, my friend! Pleased

Mad It's so messed up when people quote themselves!

Pleased At the risk of straying from Doc's digression and running over Seacock in the process, I wanted to say how much fun I had getting Pictures Plus out the other day!

P.S. Hi, Kansas!

10-20-2005 16:06 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike & Mark, Springfield, MO 4/7/04

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH