77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hide The Beer, The Pastor's Here » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hide The Beer, The Pastor's Here 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Hide The Beer, The Pastor's Here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please go over to the DAmb and vote for your favorite design (or none) for this shirt. El set up a poll in the Poll Forum.

thanks,

BD

03-11-2005 21:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased
03-12-2005 05:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

coolness

Was I ever on the inside?
03-12-2005 05:29 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

Hide the Windex! Pleased
03-12-2005 06:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

I want one that says "hide the beer the pastor's here" with dennis' sig pic blown up real big on there too.

Was I ever on the inside?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rob 3.0: 03-12-2005 19:30.

03-12-2005 07:01 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

Shocked
03-12-2005 13:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I want one that says "hide the beer the pastor's here" with dennis' sig pic blown up real big on there too.

What ever happened to the sig pic with the huge a$$ mug of beer?

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
03-12-2005 20:22 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: Hide The Beer, The Pastor's Here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Please go over to the DAmb and vote for your favorite design (or none) for this shirt. El set up a poll in the Poll Forum.

thanks,

BD

I will not go over there!!!!! Mad

Make a poll here!!!!!! Mad

03-12-2005 22:03 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

It's around somewhere! Tongue
03-13-2005 00:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
RE: Hide The Beer, The Pastor's Here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

thanks,

BD

your vote doesn't count anyway Red Face

Tongue

03-13-2005 09:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

It's around somewhere! Tongue

03-13-2005 09:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Pleased
03-13-2005 12:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:

thanks,

BD

your vote doesn't count anyway Red Face

Tongue

Tongue

03-13-2005 15:45 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
thanks,
BD

Great, I was just there... now I have to go Back...

03-14-2005 10:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

ok

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
03-14-2005 11:01 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

This thread is totally inappropiate and should be deleted from this message board. Beer is the devil's evil tonic...
03-14-2005 11:08
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

j this isn't the blatant lies thread...

beer is clearly evidence that God loves us!!!

and I voted.

drunk - the only way to go.

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-14-2005 11:12 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered

Big Grin
03-14-2005 11:13
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

bd any way to work this might black & tan into the design...

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

03-14-2005 11:15 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

Registration Date: 02-10-2005

I tried drinking a beer once at a party at my house when I was about thirteen. The first sip was excruciatingly awful (it was, after all, Miller High Life) and I almost stopped right then and there. Boy, I wish I would've. After my second and third drink, I felt kind of funny. The room started spinning and the music playing on my transistor radio sounded really warped - like it was speeding up, then slowing down. And if that wasn't bad enough, the colours all around me become rich and vibrant...vibrant, vibrant, vibrating to the beat of the music. "What is this magical place?" I asked aloud, although nobody seemed to notice or hear me. I had to sit down and close my eyes. Boy, I wish I would've kept them open! I could see even more colours and shapes dancing before me as the ragged music continued. Sometimes I saw faces and the faces went from friendly to mocking in a matter of minutes. Then, as if a fuse had blown, all the power went out of my world. The music stopped. The dancing colours and dancing faces all stopped. All was black and cold.

Days later, I woke up in the back of a moving pickup truck next to a one-eyed sheep with rotting gums. He seemed nice enough, though. I peeked up at the rear window and noticed that the driver had long hair and seemed to be wearing a robe...or was it a tarp? Meanwhile, the stench of the urine-soaked hay that covered the bed of the truck filled my nostrils, waking me up even more. I think that at that moment, I was as alert as I've ever been in my life. My party clothes had been replaced with a vanilla-scented trash bag with strategic holes cut into it for my head and both of my arms to fit through. I sat upright and noticed that the road behind me was muddy and filled with stones and washouts. I turned around to look at the road ahead and it was freshly paved and free of debris, with the sun rising just beyond the horizon. An arm suddenly appeared from the driver's side window and waved as if to say, "I know you're there - Welcome!"

It was then and there that I knew that I'd never touch another beer again.

*Müdþaþþy
03-14-2005 12:08 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Hide The Beer, The Pastor's Here

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH