77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 1-2-3 BOX on ebay (shameless plug) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1-2-3 BOX on ebay (shameless plug) 7 Votes - Average Rating: 4.147 Votes - Average Rating: 4.14
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mudpappy Mudpappy is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

Registration Date: 02-10-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mudpappy
Arrow sold! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not that anybody else but me would care about this, but....

The 1-2-3 box set sold for just over $80. [That's wayyyyyyyyy more than I thought it would.]

Thank you for your time and your hospit...horspatalit...hosptialety...hosp......your kindness.

See you on tour!

*Müdþaþþy
02-22-2005 09:55 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
j77
unregistered
RE: sold! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mudpappy

The 1-2-3 box set sold for just over $80. [That's wayyyyyyyyy more than I thought it would.]

Thank you for your time and your hospit...horspatalit...hosptialety...hosp......your kindness.

See you on tour!

Trust me I know. I'm the dork who bought it. Shocked
02-22-2005 11:49
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

RE: sold! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by j77
quote:

See you on tour!

Trust me I know. I'm the dork who bought it. Shocked

I saw your other post about buying it.....I wondered if that was the same one (not like there's a hundred of them on ebay!)
02-22-2005 12:58 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
j77
unregistered

Well, I have been waiting for a long while on pulling the trigger on a second copy of this box set. I just happened to have some paypal/ebay money sitting around so I did it. Big Grin

What the heck, it's the 77s.
02-22-2005 20:13

Really? That was you?

Hey, I was born [and raised] near where you're from........I think. Shocked

*Müdþaþþy
02-23-2005 11:15 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
j77
unregistered

Yep, it was really me. You can't rememeber if you were born and raised in the Boise, Idaho area? Who could ever forget that.
02-24-2005 06:03

...and here we have Idaho Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember it well. I was trying not to reveal your true location, just in case you didn't want that to be public record.
I was born in Boise and raised in a little town 35 - 40 miles to the west called Parma. Ever been to Parma? There's really no reason to go there, unless you have family in the area. I mean, there IS the Big Foot statue at the park and the Motor Vu drive-in, but that's about it.

*Müdþaþþy
02-24-2005 07:25 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
j77
unregistered
RE: ...and here we have Idaho Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No worries, all the regulars here know I'm from the spud state. Yes, I have been to Parma many times. Big Grin The Big Foot statue is the only reason to go there.
02-24-2005 12:17

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope to get back there some day for a visit.
It's been a long time since Big Foot and I have talked. Cool

*Müdþaþþy
02-24-2005 12:21 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
j77
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll mention that to him next time I go to see him. Tongue
02-24-2005 12:33

Hey, who gave this thread a thumbs down?

I see that you received the package today. Was everything okay with the box set??

*Müdþaþþy
02-24-2005 15:48 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
j77
unregistered

Everything was great. That's probably the best packaged CD I have ever received.
02-24-2005 19:23
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I see that you received the package today. Was everything okay with the box set??

I did! I don't know who else did, but it must have been more than a few people!

Ya know! Just for fun! Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 02-24-2005 19:35.

02-24-2005 19:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List

I gave it a thumbs down, too - even though I kinda like it.

*Müdþaþþy
02-24-2005 22:36 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy

quote:
Originally posted by j77
Everything was great. That's probably the best packaged CD I have ever received.

It's only the second thing I've ever sold on eBay.
I agonized over making sure the box and the bubble wrap were just right.
Of course, I tend to have a lot of time on my hands.

*Müdþaþþy
02-24-2005 22:41 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy

Thumb Down! This thread is dead Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do we bury it for good?

On second thought, don't answer that.
Evil Mad Shocked Crying Big Grin Baby Tongue Frown Red Face Smile

*Müdþaþþy
02-25-2005 09:57 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
j77
unregistered
RE: This thread is dead Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased
02-25-2005 10:14

f i n

*Müdþaþþy
02-25-2005 11:54 Mudpappy is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy Homepage of Mudpappy Search for Posts by Mudpappy Add Mudpappy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mudpappy: x YIM Account Name of Mudpappy: x View the MSN Profile for Mudpappy
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

it's about time

02-25-2005 13:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I did! I don't know who else did, but it must have been more than a few people!

Ya know! Just for fun! Tongue

yup.... Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
02-25-2005 14:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 1-2-3 BOX on ebay (shameless plug)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH