77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » There's no place like home, there's no place like home... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page There's no place like home, there's no place like home...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Jim/Mugs/Chrome still there?

05-28-2004 19:35 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, he's "You Gotta Be There." Mad
05-28-2004 19:38
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's funny, you never see him anywhere else but there. I think he's Satan myself. Red Face

05-28-2004 19:41 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

I was actually having a nice discussion with servantsteve and audiori.
05-28-2004 19:41
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

It's hard for me to keep my nose out of the crap over there, so I don't go anymore. But yeah, there are some great things said there also.

05-28-2004 19:46 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

I may go back from time to time but not very often. It does stink in there.
05-28-2004 19:47
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

The DAmb is the place that gave birth to my posting life. It will always hold a place near and dear to my heart. Red Face

But I wouldn't want to live there! Tongue

05-28-2004 19:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

I can agree with that Pleased
05-28-2004 19:51
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
The DAmb is the place that gave birth to my posting life. It will always hold a place near and dear to my heart. Red Face

But I wouldn't want to live there! Tongue

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin This place will always hold a special place in my............................................nevermind!

05-28-2004 20:44 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
babybacks babybacks is a male

Confused
05-28-2004 20:46 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

I will just say that I like this place ALOT better than the DAmb.

05-28-2004 20:50 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt

Smile )
05-28-2004 20:52 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
I will just say that I like this place ALOT better than the DAmb.

I can agree with that Pleased
05-28-2004 21:02
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

me too Big Grin Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
05-28-2004 21:57 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0

Big Grin
05-28-2004 21:58 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

But we still need an off topic General Discussion Red Face

05-28-2004 21:59 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

yep Red Face

05-29-2004 05:15 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List

Confused Confused
05-29-2004 06:53 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
But we still need an off topic General Discussion Red Face

Yes Red Face
05-29-2004 08:23
Radioactive Crow

Right on Big Grin

05-29-2004 08:24 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH