77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » 01/21/05 Willow Grove, PA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 01/21/05 Willow Grove, PA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text 01/21/05 Willow Grove, PA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Randy Stonehill w/ 77s - Willow Grove, PA

http://www.itickets.com/artists/158.html

12-30-2004 11:33 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Huh. Doubt I could talk the wife into a five-hour drive (one way), but it's worth a shot, being we could stay at Willow Grove.... we've seen them both in the past year, so she might bite... Big Grin

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
12-30-2004 11:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Huh. Doubt I could talk the wife into a five-hour drive (one way), ... so she might bite... Big Grin

opps, I think you got the wrong thread, carl... Roll Eyes sorry...

12-30-2004 11:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I stay clear of THAT one... Shocked

12-30-2004 11:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's reasonably close to ~f's new back yard, isn't it? Since it's nowhere close to my back yard, I won't be there, but I look forward to hearing about it. That would be a good show. Smile )

12-31-2004 04:40 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

1) Nowhere near phreak (Willow Grove is outside Philadelphia; phreak is outside Pittsburgh); 2) I got it confused with Willow Valley. Which means it's closer (still three hours) but less attractive from a if-we're-gonna-stay-overnight-we-might-as-well-stay-somewhere-nice. Plus, I talked with Marion and we're both agreed that it's be cool but outside our financial parameters right now.... Crying

01-03-2005 05:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

carl speaks the truth...

but a flight from pitts - philly is CHEAP?!

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

01-04-2005 19:23 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
carl speaks the truth...

but a flight from pitts - philly is CHEAP?!

Cool

So, are you going to suspend the house arranging to attend, since it's in the same state at least? That would hardly be a challenge for the man who flies from one coast to another for shows! The challenge would lie more in suspending the house project, I would think.

Anyway, I hope somebody that makes it there tells us tales about it.

01-07-2005 04:43 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

not going to be able to do it...

DAMB!!!!

CARL - please go and bootleg this thing!!!

please, I am begging you...

Cool

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

01-07-2005 08:56 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
agedP agedP is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 01-20-2005

I should be able to go... will try my best at least. What kind of recording do they allow/sanction? I don't have a video camera, just a digital that can take pics and clips.
...forgive me, but I want to save some memory for Stonehill.
01-20-2005 15:07 agedP is offline Send an Email to agedP Search for Posts by agedP Add agedP to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of agedP: AgedParent738
agedP agedP is a female
Someone New

Shocked not happening!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I just called the venue before heading out and they said that the 77's and Stonehill were not scheduled to play tonight at all Mad Frown Confused Roll Eyes
Hope no one else drives 4 hours to not see them.
01-21-2005 08:34 agedP is offline Send an Email to agedP Search for Posts by agedP Add agedP to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of agedP: AgedParent738
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Thanks for the update!

Not that I would go.....Chicago is a little far.

Check out your thread in the off-topic area agedP!

michaelwouldn'thavegoneanyway

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-21-2005 08:43 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Nice.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the update. I'd already abandoned all hopes, so this didn't dash them. Big Grin

01-21-2005 08:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Nice.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's gone from the Stonehill website like it never existed.

01-21-2005 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
agedP agedP is a female
Someone New

Gone from Itickets too
01-21-2005 10:23 agedP is offline Send an Email to agedP Search for Posts by agedP Add agedP to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of agedP: AgedParent738
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Mike was sick this week, but I don't think that in itself would cause Stonehill to cancel, too, but you never know.

01-21-2005 10:33 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
agedP agedP is a female
Someone New

When I called the venue, they said It had not been scheduled to take place, that the 77s were booked and performed 2 months ago, but not for this month...... Crying

Given the storm headed this way, it is probably a good thing I am not tempted to head out so far from home.... Wink
01-21-2005 11:11 agedP is offline Send an Email to agedP Search for Posts by agedP Add agedP to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of agedP: AgedParent738
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Evidently, it was a typo.

01-21-2005 14:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

No idea, nobody had sent us the info.
01-23-2005 18:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » 01/21/05 Willow Grove, PA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH