77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » At Least He's Consistent » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page At Least He's Consistent
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

At Least He's Consistent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even though he now toils away for CCM, Chris Well remembered old friends on his "Best Albums of 2004" list--both Mutt and Fun with Sound made his top ten. If I remember right, they're third and tenth, respectively.

12-22-2004 04:34 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: At Least He's Consistent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Even though he now toils away for CCM, Chris Well remembered old friends on his "Best Albums of 2004" list--both Mutt and Fun with Sound made his top ten. If I remember right, they're third and tenth, respectively.

I saw that, too. Isn't Chris part of POD?

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-22-2004 04:41 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marti
RE: At Least He's Consistent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

I saw that, too. Isn't Chris part of POD?

Hmm....I've never heard that, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I have an article by him on the 77s in a 199? copy of Syndicate, so I think he's been writing for quite awhile.

12-22-2004 04:45 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

coolness Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
12-22-2004 06:31 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Shocked RE: At Least He's Consistent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Respectively???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
12-22-2004 06:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

quote:

where is this list at ?
12-22-2004 07:39 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

Respectively???? Shocked Shocked Shocked

#3--Mutt
#10--Fun with Sound

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 12-22-2004 10:21.

12-22-2004 10:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:

where is this list at ?

I'll get a page number tonight and post it in the morning, unless somebody else can get to it faster. The quick 'n dirty answer is somewhere in the middle. I think it's called "Best Albums of 2004" or "Top Ten Albums of 2004", or something like that. It's the CCM that just came out--I think Jeremy Camp is on the cover.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 12-22-2004 10:14.

12-22-2004 10:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fun with Sound has one too many zeroes in front of it. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

(7 albums worse than Mutt? Is he NUTS???? Please don't tell me U2 even MADE this list....Roll Eyes )

12-22-2004 10:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Fun with Sound has one too many zeroes in front of it. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

(7 albums worse than Mutt? Is he NUTS???? Please don't tell me U2 even MADE this list....Roll Eyes )

Ahhh--this is the reason for the bewilderment! I personally would put them #1 and #2 in the opposite order, but then CCM didn't ask me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 12-22-2004 10:16.

12-22-2004 10:16 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The scary thing is, I probably would too.

Although it'd be more like #1

Tongue

12-22-2004 10:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I responded to your PM, Jeff.

I don't remember if U2 made anybody's list, but then I just glanced at it. The one cut I've heard from the new album didn't appeal to me too much on the first listen.

12-22-2004 10:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:

where is this list at ?

More correctly: Jan. 2005 CCM (Jeremy Camp on the cover), p. 51, "CCM Critics Picks--Our Choices for the Best Christian Market Albums of 2004".

The editor put Charlie Peacock's Full Circle in his #3 slot, and another one of the contributing editors has Charity Von's self-titled album as his #10, calling her "the most promising diamond in the rough since Ashley Cleveland".

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 12-23-2004 04:25.

12-23-2004 04:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

quote:

The editor put Charlie Peacock's Full Circle in his #3 slot, and another one of the contributing editors has Charity Von's self-titled album as his #10, calling her "the most promising diamond in the rough since Ashley Cleveland".

coolness. doesn't pennst8 work with her?

12-26-2004 06:43 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

Yes.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-26-2004 07:08 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
quote:

I believe she's one of the "thank yous" in the liner notes. (I ended up with this album for Christmas.)

12-27-2004 04:47 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

quote:
quote:
quote:

I believe she's one of the "thank yous" in the liner notes. (I ended up with this album for Christmas.)

I dig Charity!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-27-2004 05:13 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dig Charity!

I think I'll go home and put that on--I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

I did manage to get Happy Chrimbo on yesterday--it's very eclectic, unusual and fun (not to change the subject).

12-28-2004 08:42 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

happy chrimbo contains my favorite version of blue christmas hands down!!!

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

12-28-2004 11:27 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

You apparently have not heard me sing it, Freak?

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
12-28-2004 14:39 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » At Least He's Consistent

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH