77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....zoomerang VOTE

Vote for your Favorite
I used:
None of the above? Enter your choice below.
alot Pleased

it does not ask for e-mail address etc.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 09-21-2004 07:39.

09-17-2004 05:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The link doesn't work for me.

Was I ever on the inside?
09-17-2004 09:32 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
carl carl is a male
Flower in the Sand

Registration Date: 06-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: The Funky Crow Thang
Location: Loveland, CO.... "I told my mother when I was four years old I wanted to be a Rock and Roll singer and a dishwasher. And that's kinda how it's worked out."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a coincidence. CCM doesn't work for ME. Evil

(this is my official work photo, BTW... Tongue Shocked )
09-17-2004 09:36 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Homepage of carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try this....VOTE

09-17-2004 10:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I'm sure they can figure out who the 77s are, but it may make them work a little to figure out who Nick Canuso is! Smile )

09-17-2004 10:30 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
I'm sure they can figure out who the 77s are, but it may make them work a little to figure out who Nick Canuso is! Smile )

Smile ) Big Grin

09-17-2004 10:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
try this....VOTE

Thanks. I voted and I have never written the words "Michael Roe" so many times at once in my whole life.

09-17-2004 18:03 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dorfmaster
Kite Without a String

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Location: "I remember once hearing David Byrne say something like the better voice a singer has the harder it is to believe what they are saying. It's no problem believing Dorfsmith." --AGT

I voted Tongue

www.dorfsmith.com
09-17-2004 20:50 dorfmaster is offline Send an Email to dorfmaster Homepage of dorfmaster Search for Posts by dorfmaster Add dorfmaster to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

hey...they actually had one or two i didn't have to fill in....hindalong, and...you will all hate me, but i voted steve taylor for hall of fame, just because he was on the list, and has a chance......i'd love to see that hgappen....maybe it would encourage him to record again Cool

09-18-2004 06:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
j77
unregistered

I voted.
09-18-2004 08:36
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

I fell asleep Red Face

09-18-2004 09:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
hey...they actually had one or two i didn't have to fill in....hindalong, and...you will all hate me, but i voted steve taylor for hall of fame, just because he was on the list, and has a chance......i'd love to see that hgappen....maybe it would encourage him to record again Cool

I almost pick Steve Taylor for hall of fame but didn't. Although I chose Aaron Sprinkle for producer

09-18-2004 10:48 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

done.

77's Rock.

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-21-2004 07:19 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
AmusedSquid
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-14-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I voted for Amy Grant across the board!! Smile )

Tongue

09-21-2004 13:36 AmusedSquid is offline Send an Email to AmusedSquid Search for Posts by AmusedSquid Add AmusedSquid to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

quote:
Originally posted by dorfmaster
I voted Tongue

i didn't.... since the 77's are NOT ccm........ Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
09-21-2004 15:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
theo theo is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-01-2004

As you can imagine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I favored our favorites, Michael, Terry, & Derri. But for things like "break through" and "new artist" etc, I always put the Come as a child project. I'm sure they'll figure me out real quick--if they even blink. HA!!!!!! Big Grin

09-22-2004 07:38 theo is offline Send an Email to theo Homepage of theo Search for Posts by theo Add theo to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

RE: As you can imagine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's the question--do off-the-beaten-path answers matter, or are they looking for validation of whom they want to endorse?

Oh, well--we gave them some different things to think about. Smile )

09-22-2004 10:10 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
AmusedSquid
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 09-14-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
I voted Tongue

Neither is Amy Grant. Red Face

Tongue

09-22-2004 13:55 AmusedSquid is offline Send an Email to AmusedSquid Search for Posts by AmusedSquid Add AmusedSquid to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

quote:
Originally posted by AmusedSquid
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
I voted Tongue

Neither is Amy Grant. Red Face

Tongue

well, she started out there.... and then went in a different direction..... Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 09-22-2004 15:07.

09-22-2004 15:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
j77
unregistered

Either way, CCM or not, her music still sucks. Big Grin
09-22-2004 15:38
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » CCM's 2004 Readers' Choice Awards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH