77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Will trade my Pray Naked for Echoes O' Faith » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Will trade my Pray Naked for Echoes O' Faith
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
James James is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-18-2004

Will trade my Pray Naked for Echoes O' Faith Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anybody wanna swap their Echoes O' Faith for my Pray Naked cd? The cd is like new. All I ask is that your cd is the same (scratch-free). If interested, e-mail me. Thanks.
08-18-2004 16:20 James is offline Send an Email to James Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered
RE: Will trade my Pray Naked for Echoes O' Faith Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll trade for a CD-r of Echo's Big Grin
08-18-2004 16:34
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmmm...i have both...i'll have to pass... Big Grin

did i mention my copy of pray naked actually SAYS pray naked on it, and is signed by that mike roe guy? Cool

Wink he wrote pray naked on it for me

09-01-2004 06:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
hmmmm...i have both...i'll have to pass... Big Grin

did i mention my copy of pray naked actually SAYS pray naked on it, and is signed by that mike roe guy? Cool

Wink he wrote pray naked on it for me

I am gonna have him "properly label" mine, next time that I have them come to town.

Big Grin

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
09-01-2004 06:44 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

doesn't every good and *real* fan of the 77's have a properly labeled copy of PN?

Tongue

Wink

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-02-2004 10:22 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
j77
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by phreak
doesn't every good and *real* fan of the 77's have a properly labeled copy of PN?

Tongue

Wink

~f

NO! Crying
09-02-2004 15:40
Cinco de Bret Cinco de Bret is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 08-23-2004

quote:
Originally posted by phreak

Tongue

Wink

~f

Not yet. The only stuff that I have that is autographed by Mr Roe are:

1. my Big Johnson guitar
  2. a photo that Mike sent me, of him and Mark
  3. 2 copies of the "real" It's For You cover (thanks Mike)
  4. a white Telecaster pickguard, signed by Mike & Mark
  5. Daydream, autographed to my lovely oldest daughter
  6. Orbis, autographed for my lovely youngest daughter

"Can't get no fancy notes on my blue guitar...
Hey...Wait...I don't have a blue guitar!"
09-02-2004 19:24 Cinco de Bret is offline Send an Email to Cinco de Bret Homepage of Cinco de Bret Search for Posts by Cinco de Bret Add Cinco de Bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Cinco de Bret: forty dlux
phreak phreak is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 08-02-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

just a "in fun" poke...

~f

~ ffphreeack!! ~

Christianity 101: love God; love others

09-03-2004 07:05 phreak is offline Send an Email to phreak Search for Posts by phreak Add phreak to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of phreak: doug77@mac.com
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

So did anybody get Naked so this guy could have some Faith?

Was I ever on the inside?
10-02-2004 15:42 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like the idea of praying naked for echoes of faith.
10-04-2004 04:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Will trade my Pray Naked for Echoes O' Faith

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH