77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Call for C-stone Stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Call for C-stone Stories
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Call for C-stone Stories Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We need some stories from the last or past Cornerstones.

08-05-2012 08:29 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
BillyFartsallot
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

97 was the only year I was able to go. Saw Mike and Bruce and Mark. I have the 97 'Stone CD. it's good stuff. Was thrilled when he broke into "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac. Loved the stuff he did from his second solo album "The Boat Ashore".
08-05-2012 16:12
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marti
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BillyFartsallot
97 was the only year I was able to go. Saw Mike and Bruce and Mark. I have the 97 'Stone CD. it's good stuff. Was thrilled when he broke into "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac. Loved the stuff he did from his second solo album "The Boat Ashore".

That puts you one ahead of me. Smile Thanks for the imput.

08-05-2012 19:14 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

quote:
Originally posted by BillyFartsallot

Covering FM? Too cool. Cool

08-06-2012 00:33 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Call for C-stone Stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH