77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Denomination Blues » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Denomination Blues
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Denomination Blues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As stated, in the "Different Kind of Light" thread that Ron started, I have been listening to the PPOTA disc for the past couple of days. Denomination Blues has always been one of my favorites, but today, for some reason, I heard the guitar solo, that begins around 3:10 into the song, with fresh ears. Still stands up, after all these years!

Thanks, Doc!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
07-09-2012 12:29 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Jack Wagon
unregistered
Thumb Up! RE: Denomination Blues Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-09-2012 18:00
Dar77 Dar77 is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-02-2011
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love the song, i just wish it did not hit the mark so well when it comes to some churches these days. Not that it is anything new I guess, but it sure makes me less apt to put money in the coffers. I tend to give directly to families in need instead as my tithe.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Inscribed on Jackie Robinson's tombstone.
07-09-2012 19:11 Dar77 is offline Send an Email to Dar77 Homepage of Dar77 Search for Posts by Dar77 Add Dar77 to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

IMNSHO, that's where our giving should go...mainly to the needy. Not to a building or a staff that inhabits it on Sundays. Wink

07-10-2012 00:48 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

We may need to get a lot more practical about how we handle funds before it's all said and done.

07-10-2012 00:56 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

SPAM!!!!!!

07-14-2012 07:04 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
BillyFartsallot
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
SPAM!!!!!!

I'M WITH TATTS - NUKE THE SPAMMING F-TARD!!!!!!!!
07-14-2012 07:24
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Is it Rodger again, adapting a Hindu persona? Tongue

07-14-2012 11:24 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I thought that name looked suspicious. I guess that's why we have a report button.

07-14-2012 19:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Denomination Blues

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH