77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Strawman/77s Eugene, OR Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Strawman/77s Eugene, OR Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
slipperyfish slipperyfish is a female
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-14-2009
Favorite 77s album: Direct

Strawman/77s Eugene, OR Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance of a release of this concert. Show was awesome and if I remember right had multiple cameras setup. I keep hoping to hear news but so far nothing. Would love to see multiple disc release with both sets. I felt honored to see the Strawmen perform and the 77s were on fire. Would love to hear (or see) the show again.
Thanks
04-30-2011 12:47 slipperyfish is offline Send an Email to slipperyfish Homepage of slipperyfish Search for Posts by slipperyfish Add slipperyfish to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: Strawman/77s Eugene, OR Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

`bump

06-18-2011 10:26 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Strawman/77s Eugene, OR Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don’t know that it was multi-tracked to audio. I do know that it was filmed and some of it is pretty good. Not all. I haven’t seen it in a long time.

There’s a bunch of it on YouTube. What do you think?
06-18-2011 13:23 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

I was at this show, both Strawmen & the 77s rocked. I'd love to see this released on DVD.

~Saint Augustine~
06-19-2011 18:19 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Don’t know that it was multi-tracked to audio. I do know that it was filmed and some of it is pretty good. Not all. I haven’t seen it in a long time.

There’s a bunch of it on YouTube. What do you think?

You must drag it out and watch it. It's better than you remember. Pleased
06-20-2011 21:40 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

agreed

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
06-22-2011 22:28 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Strawman/77s Eugene, OR Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH