77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s - iTunes. Who gets paid? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s - iTunes. Who gets paid?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
watercarving
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2010

77s - iTunes. Who gets paid? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saw some 77s stuff on iTunes that I don't have. If I buy it on there do the right guys get paid or not? I don't want to support the wrong folks....

thanks,
07-19-2010 18:24 watercarving is offline Search for Posts by watercarving Add watercarving to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow! I guess that's...cool. I see none of the Word Records stuff is up there though.

07-19-2010 19:37 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those paying attention...

Yeah...there is, and will be more 77s and solo Roe material added to Itunes and several other download sites over the next couple months... As soon as Mike is rested from the Dogs tour, a proper announcement will be sent out over all the lists...

As for "the right guys" getting paid...Lo-Fidelity has supported the Dogs, 77s, etc, for over 8 years now. We are not, and will not become, "the wrong folks"...so yeah, please buy the downloads, the 77s will get paid.

jeffrey k.
Lo-Fidelity Records

07-19-2010 20:10 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
watercarving
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by watercarving

Sounds good. I have friend in the music business and I don't always trust who's doing what. Just wanted to make sure this was all helping the band.

Thank you for your quick reply.
07-20-2010 07:39 watercarving is offline Search for Posts by watercarving Add watercarving to your Buddy List
brave sir robin
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Yes we can always trust Jeffrey K. He has been a "friend of the band" for many years.
07-21-2010 12:09 brave sir robin is offline Send an Email to brave sir robin Search for Posts by brave sir robin Add brave sir robin to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

a good bit starting to show up on emusic, too...

07-21-2010 19:11 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s - iTunes. Who gets paid?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH