77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike Roe 4/24/10 Lansing, MI » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe 4/24/10 Lansing, MI
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
inultus inultus is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-05-2005
Favorite 77s album: EightyEight

Mike Roe 4/24/10 Lansing, MI Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all, just wanted to share a few pics of us hanging out with Mike after his concert here. I put together a last minute venue for him because he had the night off and was traveling through my area. It helps to work at a bar otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to do it on such short notice.

It was also really cool because my girlfriend and I have the same birthday and it was our birthday at midnight that night. We did some walking and showed him a bit of the town that night, it was pretty nice out so we had fun. I'm the one in the Tigers hat and Resurrection band T-shirt.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/inultus/Mike%20Roe/
05-11-2010 19:39 inultus is offline Send an Email to inultus Homepage of inultus Search for Posts by inultus Add inultus to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of inultus: inultus777 YIM Account Name of inultus: inultus777
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like a good time. Nice pics too.

05-11-2010 20:55 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Mike Roe 4/24/10 Lansing, MI

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH