77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Tapings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tapings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
steveruff steveruff is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-09-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

RE: Thanks and more please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
Thanks Steve for posting these shows. It is a real blessing that you are willing to share what you have with others. It is especially appreciated by those of us on the other side of the world (Melbourne, Australia to be precise) whose only way to hear the 77s live is thanks to the small number of official live releases and through these bootlegs. Keep up the good work Steve!

Can I put in an encouraging word to others to be similarly generous and be willing to share what you have.

Can I also put in a plug with the powers that be for some more official live releases. I would love a compilation of highlights from the 77s Cornerstone appearances or a live highlights compilation album. While I’m on a roll can I also ask if there is any update on the re-release of Rosebuds and Guilty Pleasures.

Absolutely Andy, I am happy to share. Thanks for the kind words. I will try and upload some more over the weekend.
04-17-2010 07:23 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

RE: Thanks and more please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andy

Can I put in an encouraging word to others to be similarly generous and be willing to share what you have.

I would love a compilation of highlights from the 77s Cornerstone appearances or a live highlights compilation album.

I got this one from the now defunct bootleg trading group. Not sure who should get the credit. I like this one because it has almost all the songs from 'Direct' which I am missing from my collection. Enjoy

Cornerstone 2002

I'll try to post more when I get the chance...
04-17-2010 09:45 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That Cornerstone 2002 show is great, here is Cornerstone 2007 with The Lost Dogs and then Roe solo...set list is below.

Lost Dogs & Roe

Lost Dogs / Mike Roe - Cornerstone 2007

Lost Dogs
1) - If You Want To (stage banter)
2) - Imagine That
3) - The Bullet Train
4) - If You Want To - stage banter
5) - Devil's Elbow
6) - It All Depends
7) - Rocky Mountain Mines
Cool - Giants In The Land
9) - The Gates Of Eden
10) - Get Me Ready
11) - The Midget, The Speck, The Molecule
12) - No Ship Coming In
13) - Bad Indigestion - audience kareoke
14) - Moses In The Desert - audience kareoke
15) - If You Loved Here
16) - Burn It Up
17) - Broken Like Brooklyn
1Cool - No Room For Us
19) - That's Where Jesus Is
20) - Eleanor It's Raining Now

Mike Roe
21) - Mike Roe introduction
22) - What Holds On
23) - Say Your Prayers
24) - Nobody's Fault But Mine
25) - Blue Sky
26) - The Treasure In You
27) - The Boat Ashore
2Cool - The Itch Is Back
29) - MT
30) - Nowhere Else
31) - Lutheran Hymn
04-17-2010 17:21 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Favorite 77s album: drowning with land in sight

Further Thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Steve and Zing for a quick response and for these great shows. Thanks for expanding the posts to include the Lost Dogs. Greatly appreciated.
04-19-2010 02:42 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're welcome Andy! I have a pretty good amount of Lost Dogs/Roe shows, even a couple of Roe vs. Pritzl shows. If anyone is looking for anything particular, feel free to ask Smile
04-19-2010 04:43 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Here's a small one, but a cool one. This is because I noticed that Bill Mallonee is opening up for The Lost Dogs on one of their dates this tour, and it reminded me of this gem that I had. Bill Mallonee is one of my top 5 favorite artists... this is Roe, Bill & VoL jamming back on 7-13-2002 at the Lifest Festival in Oshkosh, WI...an audience recording about 30 minutes long - enjoy!

Roe, Mallonee and VoL
04-20-2010 04:20 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

OK everyone, I will clear these files out in a day or so and upload a few more...that will be it for awhile, so make sure you take th etime to grab these Smile
04-21-2010 14:22 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

Any way to download more than one file at a time without having to buy an account?
04-21-2010 21:13 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

I think mediafire is free??? You should be able to just sign up/register and download through the link.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by steveruff: 04-22-2010 08:44.

04-22-2010 08:42 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

It is free, but it only lets you download one song at a time. If you pay, you can download the entire folder at once. But no worries. I got it. Just look a little longer. Worth it, though. And thanks again for sharing. Great stuff!
04-22-2010 08:50 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Bummer! I've had a mediafire account for so long and I don't remember paying for it, but I guess I must have at some point. Glad you are enjoying the discs, I think it's a great thing when you can hear the band in a live setting - always a bunch of fun! I wish there was a way to share DVD's...I can always upload the files if people know how to burn them to DVD.
04-22-2010 11:18 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

Oh I loved the Roe vs. Pritzl shows. If you want to put that up that would be awesome. I loved how they blended their music. Even had them play at our house once!
04-23-2010 06:21 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Steve! Great work - loved hearing the 77's/Bill Mallonee blues-fest. Gosh, that must have been a lot of fun to be there...
04-23-2010 10:10 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Here is one of the Roe vs. Pritzl shows I have, someone asked for one a couple of posts back. I'll leave it up for a few days, hope this will tide everyone over until Pritzl finally releases the real thing. The setlist is in the 2nd disc folder. Enjoy!

Roe vs. Pritzl 11-12-2006
05-10-2010 15:24 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Andy Andy is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Favorite 77s album: drowning with land in sight

CD Covers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks again to those kind folk uploading shows for the rest of us to enjoy.

This has reminded me that a few years ago there was a website with CD covers for various 77s and Mike Roe shows. The site has sadly gone down but I was wondering if anyone knows how it might be possible to now access these CD Covers. I think the person who ran the site was Rob Gray. Does anyone have a contact for him?
05-18-2010 03:03 Andy is offline Send an Email to Andy Search for Posts by Andy Add Andy to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Ok....missed the Roe and Mallone and the lost dogs one...anyone else want to share.... if not I'll get some day : )
Thanks for Roe vs. Pritzl
05-18-2010 15:24 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

am i missing something, or do you have to download one song at a time?

05-19-2010 03:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
klempp
Someone New

yeah you have to do one at a time unless you buy an upgrade
05-19-2010 11:18 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
jason
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

quote:
Originally posted by steveruff
Here is one of the Roe vs. Pritzl shows I have, someone asked for one a couple of posts back. I'll leave it up for a few days, hope this will tide everyone over until Pritzl finally releases the real thing. The setlist is in the 2nd disc folder. Enjoy!

Roe vs. Pritzl 11-12-2006

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing!
06-10-2010 07:22 jason is offline Send an Email to jason Search for Posts by jason Add jason to your Buddy List
Baby Elvis

Here's a couple more - these are all MP3 files, and the links are temporary...

Mike Roe/Terry Taylor - 8-07-2003 (first couple of songs were from opening act if I remember correctly)

Roe/Taylor

The 77's 10-12-1996

77's 10-12-1996

The 77's 10-14 2001

77's 10-14-2001

The Lost Dogs C-Stone 2010

The Lost Dogs
07-29-2010 12:55 steveruff is offline Send an Email to steveruff Search for Posts by steveruff Add steveruff to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » Tapings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH