77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 6.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have not.
12-24-2007 12:06
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Eddie uses the limited amount of time that he has available to be tor.

12-24-2007 12:18 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eddie is tor with an eclectic guitar...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-24-2007 12:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
eddie is tor with an eclectic guitar...

....and the ticket to rehab instead of vitamins from Nana.

12-24-2007 12:34 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
latencybaks latencybaks is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

I see that you skillfully avoided the but question, ma'am.
12-24-2007 12:40 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

That's not really a part of Eddie, or anyone else, that I'm searching for at this point in my life, son. I think the core issue of the location of Eddie in toto was effectively addressed.

12-24-2007 12:48 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Mezzo

I didn't know he was in Toto. Is that him playing on Bottom of Your Soul, ma'am?
12-24-2007 12:50 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^I wouldn't know, bax, but I did feel some variety of segue coming.

12-24-2007 13:06 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
^I wouldn't know, bax, but I did feel some variety of segue coming.

It could refer to a horrifying lavatory accident:

http://www.toiletwarehouse.com/?source=a...CFRY0sgod0jqLXQ

12-24-2007 13:11 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

I can't believe that this is in the "General Discussion" section of the "On Topic" area.

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
12-24-2007 14:17 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Mezzo

Doc can do whatever he wants, can't he?
12-24-2007 15:44 latencybaks is offline Send an Email to latencybaks Search for Posts by latencybaks Add latencybaks to your Buddy List
Eddie Econoline Van Halen Eddie Econoline Van Halen is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-109.jpg

Registration Date: 06-24-2005

I gotta admit, I didn't miss you guys... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...UNTIL I re-read (most of) this thread. I love all you! Stand up! Put your hands together! LOL.

(whoah, brah -- where am I???)

take 'er sleazy!

07-02-2009 23:50 Eddie Econoline Van Halen is offline Search for Posts by Eddie Econoline Van Halen Add Eddie Econoline Van Halen to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Once I Had a Secret Tor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ed--how in the world are you?! You're apparently one of the few celebrities that hasn't died this week. Happy

07-03-2009 14:55 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-188.jpg

Location: "i find your lack of faith disturbing.."- darth vader

Frown RE: damn straight, Rob! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
Which is more lame...those who's alias' are Eddie Econoline and Tor the magical retard posting on the board, or the clods who would think them to be alter ego's of Doctor Love???

clods who think the Doc posts as an aliassss Roll Eyes

one more item of proof.

t0r posts on the Negative Fruit board... no way Doctor Love would hang out on a lame *** board like that. Red Face

you know, t0r doesn't post on the 7s board anymore. If dennis was t0r, he wouldn't let the likes of Nails and j77 scare him off even as an aliasssss.

ah, good times.... Crying

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

facebook
12-17-2009 17:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005
Mudpappy II Mudpappy II is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-566.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
I can't believe that this is in the "General Discussion" section of the "On Topic" area.

Big Grin

03-02-2010 00:15 Mudpappy II is offline Send an Email to Mudpappy II Search for Posts by Mudpappy II Add Mudpappy II to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love

Where, where the hell is Tor?

Where, where the hell is Eddie?

Where, where the hell is Steele?

And where, where the hell has been the SmearPap?

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
Mullen w:DA button.jpg

03-02-2010 01:40 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

He probably got lives to live. Tongue

03-02-2010 05:24 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Doctor Love

Get a new pic, Tits!! -- sick of looking at that uglyass thing ~~ Evil

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
touche3.jpg

03-02-2010 12:12 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Huh? Where has everybody been?

03-02-2010 14:20 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Get a new pic, Tits!! -- sick of looking at that uglyass thing ~~ Evil

Here's a new one for ya Nails...from Busta Rhymes' "Gimme Some More" video.

03-02-2010 14:26 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eddie Econoline & Tor -- COME FORTH!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH