77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Save My Soul! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Save My Soul!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

Save My Soul! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike quotes this song on the live version of "Mercy Mercy":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PaMGdSQhAA
02-11-2010 14:34 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and?

02-11-2010 16:14 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kidding, that's cool. Pleased

02-11-2010 16:15 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Rod Rod is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-236.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: When #s Get Serious

That's pretty funny. I'm humored when I hear an old song and realize Mike had riffed on it at a later date. The latest was Jerry Lee Lewis' Great Balls of Fire from his Live at the Starclub. 77s song was Where It's At -88
02-11-2010 20:12 Rod is offline Send an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
Carl Salad
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 08-27-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carl Salad

All you gotta do is stand in one place, look up just a little . . .
02-11-2010 20:16 Carl Salad is offline Send an Email to Carl Salad Search for Posts by Carl Salad Add Carl Salad to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

RE: Save My Soul! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is AWESOME!! Jack Scott is my hero ~~ Cool

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Salad

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Jack Scott \'The Legendary\' - Front.jpg

02-12-2010 02:43 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Rod Rod is a male
Baby Elvis

That's right, baby
02-12-2010 19:29 Rod is offline Send an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by Rod
That's pretty funny. I'm humored when I hear an old song and realize Mike had riffed on it at a later date. The latest was Jerry Lee Lewis' Great Balls of Fire from his Live at the Starclub. 77s song was Where It's At -88

Yup that's a favorite of mine too.
04-18-2010 02:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: Save My Soul! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Salad

Very nice. Cool
04-18-2010 02:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Rod Rod is a male
Baby Elvis

Another one! They just keep coming out of the woodwork..
04-18-2010 08:07 Rod is offline Send an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Save My Soul!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH