77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!?? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 11-04-2009 18:58.

11-04-2009 14:47 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you must mean the upside-down flower pot one??

Doctor Love has attached this image:
Kpad & me.jpg

11-04-2009 17:43 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
you must mean the upside-down flower pot one??

yeah that would be it...had a hard time coming up with a description for it...flower pot sounds far more appropriate Smile fixed

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 11-04-2009 18:59.

11-04-2009 18:54 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

It looks like he's moving toward that stick-your-tongue-on-the-electric-fence look now.

I wonder what that will do to the vocals. Confused

11-04-2009 20:29 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

quote:
Originally posted by Kit

That's a bichen (sp) hack you got goin' there Kit ...

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
doggie style.jpg

11-04-2009 21:02 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Good to see Derri wearing a 77s shirt! Tongue
11-05-2009 02:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-294.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2005
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Now that's just funny/mean!

11-05-2009 05:06 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

so now he's touring europe with the group of teens he is calling the violet burning now.....

where's our Fing record?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 08-31-2010 14:18.

08-31-2010 13:40 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
so now he's touring europe with the group of teens he is calling the violet burning now.....

where's our Fing record?

I doubt it will ever come out...(speaking as a fan...not as someone who has mined the depths of the Big Pretzel and received info claiming the record won't ever come out...just my gut on this.... Roll Eyes )

jeffrey k.

08-31-2010 14:49 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

where's our Fing record?

Yeah future members of The Violet Burning are being born as we speak.

Also,

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

I missed this on the last go 'round. lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 08-31-2010 15:14.

08-31-2010 15:11 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

just call it the dang michael pritzl band......

he specifically told me about a year ago he was no longer doing music, outside leading worship at church, and had no plans to.

08-31-2010 16:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Doctor Love

Roe Nurses Pistol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, Michael is nothing if elusive. The bit about him 'giving up music', tho, is a crock. He and the Violets have this whole new album under wraps, and have been touring Europe this summer. I don't know who's in the band anymore, but I suppose it doesn't really matter at this point.

Our Roe vs. Pritzl album is 'in the can' and complete as of two years ago this coming October. I think.

Whether or not it's any good is another thing. I have no idea. Pritzl won't let me hear it, near it, etc. etc.

Just call him 'Phil' ~~

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
violetburning.jpg

Doctor Love has attached these images:
phil-spector-trial.jpg
gollum-totally-looks-like-phil-spector.jpg

08-31-2010 21:15 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
blister soul blister soul is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-580.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2009
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

I heard there was going to be like 3 new albums-worth of music being released by The Violet Burning in the fall.

Or simply walking down the street

09-01-2010 07:40 blister soul is offline Send an Email to blister soul Search for Posts by blister soul Add blister soul to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

RE: Roe Nurses Pistol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pritzl told me last December that he made some kind of vow that he wasn't going to cut his hair until he was caught up with all of his projects, and that included the Roe/Pritzl CD. Looking at recent photos of him at Greenbelt it looks like he either has extremely slow growing hair or he broke his vow.

Uh oh.

Linda
09-01-2010 08:44 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
MefLiszto MefLiszto is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 06-14-2004

RE: Roe Nurses Pistol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
Pritzl told me last December that he made some kind of vow that he wasn't going to cut his hair until he was caught up with all of his projects, and that included the Roe/Pritzl CD. Looking at recent photos of him at Greenbelt it looks like he either has extremely slow growing hair or he broke his vow.

Uh oh.

Linda

Did he say which hair he was referring to? It could be on his back or something.
09-01-2010 13:11 MefLiszto is offline Send an Email to MefLiszto Search for Posts by MefLiszto Add MefLiszto to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of MefLiszto: MefLiszto YIM Account Name of MefLiszto: Feykdrulez
Billybobjackwad Billybobjackwad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 12-09-2009
Favorite 77s album: All Fall Down

quote:
Originally posted by MefLiszto
quote:
Originally posted by lam77s

Uh oh.

Linda

Did he say which hair he was referring to? It could be on his back or something.

Or lower and closer to where the sun don't shine.
09-01-2010 18:42 Billybobjackwad is offline Search for Posts by Billybobjackwad Add Billybobjackwad to your Buddy List
klempp
Someone New

Registration Date: 09-25-2009

Well as much as I would love to hear the roe vs Pritzl CD(if it is as good as the live shows it will be awesome!) and as much as it sucks that he isn't doing anything with it, I still like the Violet music he puts out.... of course Black Cherry is the only consistant band member since Jason left as the drummer.... but I guess the VB is really Michael and who he puts together, there are lots of bands that are like that so what...
09-03-2010 18:22 klempp is offline Send an Email to klempp Search for Posts by klempp Add klempp to your Buddy List
blister soul blister soul is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-580.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2009
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

quote:
Originally posted by klempp
Well as much as I would love to hear the roe vs Pritzl CD(if it is as good as the live shows it will be awesome!) and as much as it sucks that he isn't doing anything with I still like the Violet music he puts out.... of course Black Cherry is the only consistant band member since Jason left as the drummer.... but I guess the VB is really Michael and who he puts together, there are lots of bands that are like that so what...

Yeah, just like Vigilantes of Love and LSU. Funny, for some reason I'd thought Black Cherry wasn't in TVB anymore.

Or simply walking down the street

09-03-2010 19:09 blister soul is offline Send an Email to blister soul Search for Posts by blister soul Add blister soul to your Buddy List
Doctor Love

Yeh I heard that too. Not sure if he's in the current line-up.

Doctor Love has attached these images:
Shasta(BlackCherry).jpg
Shasta(BlackCherry2).jpg
chinese-cherry.jpg

09-04-2010 01:52 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Roe VS. Pritzl CD?!??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH