77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 'Roesbud' CD release? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 'Roesbud' CD release?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

Question 'Roesbud' CD release? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had heard from a very good source that the "Roesbud" fan club CD would get released through the webstores sometime. Any hints on when this might be available?

Curious and anxious too. Tongue

12-16-2008 15:13 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roesbud and Guilty Pleasures are both coming.. we've been trying to space things out a little so we don't overburden the store or anyones pocketbooks. No real time frame in mind, just playing it by ear.
12-16-2008 17:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good to see both of these discs show up back in the store, as they are both great discs.

~Saint Augustine~
12-16-2008 17:36 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
me-is-e

Thread Starter Thread Started by me-is-e

Excellent to hear! I missed out on the Roesbud fan club and am really looking forward to that one. I sincerely appreciate not 'overburdening the pocket' too! Thanks for the info.

12-16-2008 18:07 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

Awesome news!!!!!!!!! Cool

12-26-2008 16:48 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
colorblind
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-27-2008

Is this going to happen any time soon?
Hopefully so...
10-10-2009 08:32 colorblind is offline Send an Email to colorblind Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

I'm wondering too. I posted my reply last December, and still no announcements since... Shocked

10-10-2009 08:55 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
zing zing is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-594.jpg

Registration Date: 01-22-2005
Favorite 77s album: Depends on the day!

great news! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is good to hear! I missed out on the original releases and don't have the extra $30 laying around like I have seen them go for on e-bay.

That being said... If they don't come out for another 2 years, I guess that would be okay because it means that new albums are being released. Personally, I'd like to buy new music as much as I'd like to buy old stuff that that I missed out on...
10-10-2009 10:28 zing is offline Send an Email to zing Search for Posts by zing Add zing to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Its basically ready to go. There were some other things delaying it early on, but now this is the issue...

The shipping system that we've had in place for years had started to break down. Letters going to Illinois (one state away) were taking 15-20 days or something. We sent a check to Mike a while back that took like 20 days. There were other weird things happening like that as well and it was disturbingly consistent. I have no clue what was happening with it, but we couldn't let it continue.

So, we scrapped that entire system and started fresh with something new. So far, it seems to be working well.. packages on average were taking around 3 days within the US. (We were out of town for a week or so and are currently a little backed up on things, so that throws off very recent orders a bit). One of the cool things about the new system is that we can actually click on a piece of postage in our software and it will tell us if its been delivered and when it arrived. Thats extremely helpful. We should also be adding email shipping confirmations soon... that way the customer will know as soon as an item ships (as long as they are able to receive our email and its not blocked or something).

Anyway - there are a few other fixes that have been in the works as well... but we've just been holding off on adding to our daily shipping until this stuff was resolved. We try not to add to our work if something is creating regular issues.. otherwise it just makes the problem ten times worse... we didn't want to add a couple hundred orders to the problem.

It seems to be resolved now, but we do want to get caught up again from being out of town. So once thats out of the way, we should be bringing Roesbud and Guilty Pleasures back.
10-10-2009 11:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
colorblind
Someone New

Registration Date: 02-27-2008

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome to hear! I hope Mike and Terry are paying you and your brother well!!!!!
10-10-2009 11:37 colorblind is offline Send an Email to colorblind Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
me-is-e

Thread Starter Thread Started by me-is-e

Wow! The new shipping system does sound like great news. I'd gotten very discouraged with orders taken months in the past when I live so close, but I think I'll be placing a new order when Roesbud comes in. Thanks again for keeping this all working!

10-11-2009 20:17 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 'Roesbud' CD release?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH