77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs ~ ROUTE 66 - The Glory Road Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs ~ ROUTE 66 - The Glory Road Tour 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules
Done Linda

Michaeltookmeafewminutes

Thanks!

Linda
09-14-2008 14:53 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone have any idea what's going on with the tour? It looks to me as if the RV is still sitting in Moline (2-3 hours from Chicago), where it has been for the last day and a half. Is is stuck due to flooding (our schools are all closed out this way due to the flooding) or is the GPSr not operating. Since i couldn't get any details otherwise, I thought I would just track the RV and catch up with them......

MichaelohwellmaybeI'lljustgotowork

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
09-15-2008 05:04 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG

so.........

they really are

The Lost Dogs Frown

GR, go find them!
09-15-2008 09:49 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG

then you could be the official Dogs cache ' er Big Grin
09-15-2008 10:05 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

Man you are not kidding, I was planning on creating a Lost Dogs Route 66 geocache too. I just called the coffee house where they are playing today....which is over 2 1/2 hours from my house......and they are there setting up already.

Oh well, I won't be seeing them or participating in the route 66 tour Frown Crying Mad Crying

Michaelsuchislife

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
09-15-2008 10:38 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
lam77s

Gps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From what I understand they are having technical difficulties with the GPS. Hopefully the problem will be taken care of soon.

Sorry!

Linda
09-16-2008 02:31 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
ccochran
Someone New

Seacock on 66 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I can't believe I nearly missed out on this tour....I heard Mike say at a recent solo show they were kicking around the idea, but I had no idea it was already coming about. I'll blame it on my recent move and job change. ...It was just a few months ago I was considering yet another move, this time to Claremore, OK. I must admit, the thought did cross my mind that "hey...if nothing else, at least I'll be on Route 66 if the Dogs ever do pull of the tour."

Man, I feel so unprepared. I need a camera, get some time off...figure out who all to invite....and what if they should want to stop in this town...maybe catch lunch with them?? oh my...and just where am I going to hide "Seacock" this time!!

--Chris
09-16-2008 11:55 ccochran is offline Send an Email to ccochran Search for Posts by ccochran Add ccochran to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

GPS working now in MO Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there. Checked the GPS last night and seems to be working now as they were in Route 66 State Park in MO. My family and I have been and it has a great little roadhouse with Route 66 memoriblia there-everything from hotel key chains and gas station pumps to a display on accidental chemical destruction of a town in that area.

I think the guys will love Meremac Caverns later today. It's a 'show' cave with a restaurant and arcade inside, which stays in line with how the cave was used in Route 66 days. I resigned myself weeks ago that I couldn't make the trip for scheduling reasons, but now I just got out of the hospital a few days ago and am really stuck and missing it. Crying I'm just looking forward to the DVD of all this. Pleased Really looking forward to more tour news too.

09-17-2008 07:10 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Saw them last night for a bit at Ted Drewes on Chipewa in St Louis, not the Grand Blvd location which is closed for the season. It was also about 2 hours later than reported on the schedule. Traffic and other stops can really change the schedule, its very important the GPS actually works, otherwise people could be siting at a spot they are supposed to be at for a few hours or miss them completely.

From what they were saying last night they may not make the Caverns stop today. People need to check the GPS before heading there to wait.
09-17-2008 12:19
Pfiagra Pfiagra is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Video of The Lost Dogs on Route 66 is here!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 09-20-2008 11:11.

09-19-2008 20:49 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

No...it's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nf4RDK_A74

jeffrey k.

09-20-2008 08:26 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

very cool!!

09-20-2008 09:31 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
ciniree
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-518.jpg

Registration Date: 08-03-2008
Favorite 77s album: HGB

Hope that lady listening in the garage appreciated the concert. That's cool just in itself. Cool trip - it's a once in a lifetime kind of road trip.
09-22-2008 06:39 ciniree is offline Send an Email to ciniree Search for Posts by ciniree Add ciniree to your Buddy List
me-is-e
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-215.jpg

Registration Date: 03-14-2006
Favorite 77s album: the one I'm listening to

cozy dog video blog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's a new video blog up of the Lost Dogs rehersing the cozy dog jingle around a park bench. Pretty cool and brought a smile to my face. You can click here to see it on youtube.

09-24-2008 09:48 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

That garage is a Route 66 museum.
09-24-2008 13:03
ciniree
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-518.jpg

Registration Date: 08-03-2008
Favorite 77s album: HGB

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
That garage is a Route 66 museum.

I know... Happy
09-24-2008 14:39 ciniree is offline Send an Email to ciniree Search for Posts by ciniree Add ciniree to your Buddy List
waterdog waterdog is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-26-2005
Favorite 77s album: late

sound of music??????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you all are not gunna believe this..... as I click on the link to see and hear the video ,,,, my sound card took a poo poo

and did it look funny

argggggh

09-24-2008 19:23 waterdog is offline Send an Email to waterdog Search for Posts by waterdog Add waterdog to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Is that Jimmy A with them? Is he touring with them? Haven't heard much from him in a long time!
09-25-2008 09:12 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
lam77s

quote:
Originally posted by nick
Is that Jimmy A with them? Is he touring with them? Haven't heard much from him in a long time!

Yes, indeed! Jimmy has been with them the entire time and is filming for the DVD, among various other responsibilities. I hear he has been a real asset and the guys couldn't have done it without him.

Linda
09-25-2008 10:49 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Happy Roy

RE: sound of music??????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by waterdog
you all are not gunna believe this..... as I click on the link to see and hear the video ,,,, my sound card took a poo poo

It may be some sort of powerful cosmic video. Last night I clicked to waqtch and about 25 seconds into the song.......the power for our whole house went out! It was off for about 15 seconds and came right back on. Not a breeze or a cloud in the sky.

You may need a warning label for that video.

Michaelunexplained

09-26-2008 06:13 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs ~ ROUTE 66 - The Glory Road Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH