77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Direct - I want it!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Direct - I want it!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
w42loren w42loren is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-22-2008
Favorite 77s album: Pray Naked

Direct - I want it!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Direct is the only 77's disc I don't have. I've been looking all over ebay and Amazon for it. Anybody know were I can get it or if it is going to be re-released again? I'm on such a California 80's and 90's kick. I've been listening to the 77's, the dogs, Adam Again, The Choir, DA, Undercover, The Altar Boys, Common Bond, VECTOR, Charlie, Crumbacher, 441, Riki, Bourgeois Tagg, and Steve Scott (not necessarily Californian) every day in my warehouse. I'm just a good ol' IL boy but one of these days I would like to visit Sacramento and see see were some of these guys came from
07-18-2008 18:46 w42loren is offline Search for Posts by w42loren Add w42loren to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://cgi.ebay.com/77s-direct-CD-Like-N...p3286.m14.l1318

They list it as a like-new copy. The auction ends the 21st.

07-18-2008 19:01 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by w42loren
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had to open my big mouth. Now I'm going to be bidding against several people who read this!! Thanks Marti
07-18-2008 19:05 w42loren is offline Search for Posts by w42loren Add w42loren to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

I thought about that after I posted--sorry about that.

07-18-2008 19:07 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

ask the Townsend Brothers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The bad boys of the Wild West of CD hijackin' are gittin' ready to make these available fer y'all agin' so keep yer cards close to yer chest sez Doc ....
07-18-2008 20:24 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by w42loren
RE: ask the Townsend Brothers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the inside track Mike. How about the DVD. I Missed it too.
07-19-2008 04:07 w42loren is offline Search for Posts by w42loren Add w42loren to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

RE: ask the Townsend Brothers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by w42loren
Thanks for the inside track Mike. How about the DVD. I Missed it too.

Possibly later this year.

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records...

07-19-2008 05:30 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Direct is in my top 3 favorite 77's albums.

1. HGB
2. Direct
3. Sticks & Stones

...and that's with Direct being a 7-song album!

07-21-2008 12:58 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
The bad boys of the Wild West of CD hijackin' are gittin' ready to make these available fer y'all agin' so keep yer cards close to yer chest sez Doc ....

1-2-3 too? Confused
07-21-2008 19:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

1-2-3 too? Confused

yes, 1-2-3 too, pretty please!
07-23-2008 02:18 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

While we're at it...what about Echoes O' Faith (Played Nekkid)? That's the only major 77s disc I don't have.

08-13-2008 14:33 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Direct is coming back just over the horizon.. along with a couple of other interesting things.

Echoes has been in talks for a while. I think it'll return at some point here.
08-13-2008 15:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

I would buy Echoes O' Faith in a hearbeat. Pleased
08-13-2008 21:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I would buy Echoes O' Faith in a hearbeat. Pleased

08-13-2008 22:14 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Direct is coming back just over the horizon.. along with a couple of other interesting things.

Echoes has been in talks for a while. I think it'll return at some point here.

That's great news, sir. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Cool

08-14-2008 03:32 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Direct - I want it!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH