77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » Holy Ghost Building - June 20th!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Holy Ghost Building - June 20th!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HERACLEVS HERACLEVS is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: All of 'em

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered mine on the 21st. Has anyone received their copy yet?

Just wondering...

"Safe in the Hands of Destiny"
07-02-2008 13:37 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
Bob Lawbob Bob Lawbob is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-31-2007
Favorite 77s album: DWLIS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Received mine a on Monday!!!
07-02-2008 15:11 Bob Lawbob is offline Send an Email to Bob Lawbob Search for Posts by Bob Lawbob Add Bob Lawbob to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-353.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by HERACLEVS
I ordered mine on the 21st. Has anyone received their copy yet?

Just wondering...

Hi Heraclevs.... Due to a UPS shipping error, neither 77s.com or Lo-Fidelity received their CD's until June 26th. Once we had them they were shipped in the order received. Without your real name and which store you ordered from it's impossible to know when your order shipped. Whatever the case, you should get your CD soon.

jeffrey k.

07-02-2008 15:40 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

At 77s.com we have been trying to stay caught up from day to day on shipments. Meaning filling the orders we have in the que every day. International orders take longer, as we all know. But we wanted to try an make sure most if not all orders are in the mail before we left for cornerstone this week, in fact tomorrow.
07-02-2008 21:11
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

I got mine yesterday. Me so happy! Big Grin

07-03-2008 03:47 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

I got mine this past Monday, and I've gotta say that was a fast turn around. Thanks everyone @ 77s.com! Smile

07-03-2008 05:43 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
HERACLEVS HERACLEVS is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: All of 'em

Got it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like it! Big Grin

Doug

"Safe in the Hands of Destiny"
07-12-2008 16:55 HERACLEVS is offline Send an Email to HERACLEVS Homepage of HERACLEVS Search for Posts by HERACLEVS Add HERACLEVS to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

RE: Got it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HERACLEVS
I like it! Big Grin

Doug

Eloquent, straight to the point, I like DouG Cool

maybe cause he is the exact opposite of me...
07-28-2008 15:12 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thumb Up! 77s.com roCKS !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
I got mine this past Monday, and I've gotta say that was a fast turn around.
Thanks everyone @ 77s.com! Smile

yea, those Clowns over @ danielamos.com could learn a thing or two from the guys over HeRe Tongue

I have always got my STuFF quick & easy...

had my discover card taken away by my WiFe . . . again / StiLL Frown

BuT, I still have Pleased

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LuR KiNG: 07-31-2008 07:42.

07-28-2008 15:16 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
I ordered.

Alex

Was in Scotland for five weeks, travelling with family and trailer tent. Had a friend doing my mail. Came back and found it on the pile he piled up on our living room table. Thanks a lot. Pleased

Alex

07-31-2008 02:05 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Rod Rod is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-236.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: When #s Get Serious

I just heard Charlie Daniels doing a version of Working on a Building. Sounded ok, kind of bluegrassy. Anybody else here any other versions of songs from this album?
02-09-2009 17:45 Rod is offline Send an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » Holy Ghost Building - June 20th!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH