77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you! Happy

Now, Zeke's has a set of sweaty blue towels that they can auction on ebay for thousands to fund their coffee shop remodel!

06-25-2008 12:39 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

RE: SeT LiST Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How does this look dale?

Self-made Trap
Dave's Blues
I'll Remember You, Love, In My Prayers
Trimmed & Burnin'/Riders on the Storm/Pearls Before Swine/Money
I Can't Get Over It
I'm Working on a Building/Perfect Blues
Stranger Won't You Change Your Sinful Ways
You're Gonna Be Sorry
I'm Gonna Run to the City of Refuge
The Lust, The Flesh, The Eyes and the Pride of Life
Someone New
Ba Ba Ba Ba
He's a Mighty Good Leader

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 06-25-2008 15:34.

06-25-2008 15:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad somebody did that. I was too busy being in the moment to pay attention to the details.

06-25-2008 21:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG
RE: SeT LiST Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
How does this look dale?

Self-made Trap
Dave's Blues
I Can't Get Over It
You're Gonna Be Sorry
Someone New
Ba Ba Ba Ba

LooKS GooD
06-26-2008 06:27 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
LuR KiNG
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 09-17-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by LuR KiNG
RE: June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
Lincoln Way, Ames, Iowa

so, just as were a couple of miles from ZeKe'S we passed a gas station that was selling GaS for $3.77 Cool

then a few blocks later we saw a bank sign that flashed the temp 77º Cool
06-26-2008 06:51 LuR KiNG is offline Send an Email to LuR KiNG Search for Posts by LuR KiNG Add LuR KiNG to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by LuR KiNG
quote:
How does this look dale?

Self-made Trap
Dave's Blues
I Can't Get Over It
You're Gonna Be Sorry
Someone New
Ba Ba Ba Ba

LooKS GooD

Or maybe this way? Cool
06-26-2008 18:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Thanks again for the great show Dr Love!

Great kick-a$$-boogie-woogie!

Riders on the Storm was great, and a little creepy.
In a good way. Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 06-27-2008 14:14.

06-27-2008 14:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 03:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

Sometimes you need an extra towel! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 07-01-2008 03:33.

07-01-2008 03:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 03:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 03:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 03:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 03:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 03:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Someone New

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 06-05-2006
Favorite 77s album: Holy Ghost Building

Great pictures, guys. You touched the king! Crying

07-01-2008 06:23 Chesterdox is offline Send an Email to Chesterdox Homepage of Chesterdox Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Chesterdox: none YIM Account Name of Chesterdox: none View the MSN Profile for Chesterdox
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

quote:

Cool pic.....I made a wallpaper of it Cool

07-01-2008 07:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
Great pictures, guys. You touched the king! Crying

07-01-2008 08:20 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by JR88
quote:

Cool pic.....I made a wallpaper of it Cool

Wow, you are fast! Very cool, thanks! Cool
07-01-2008 08:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

07-01-2008 09:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

I heard the best part of the show was when Mick joined them for a song. Is that true?!? Happy

Big Grin

07-01-2008 09:31 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » June 24th 2008 ~ Ames, Iowa !!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH