77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 77's album 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cynthia
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 07-20-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JR88

I like this one too, but I'd ditch the color and do black and white. It shows more of the character of the person.

04-29-2008 06:35 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

Big Grin

I was actually messing around with that one.....he does look like Fred Sanford....I kind of did the andy warhol thing to make it fun.....in other words this one wasn't serious.....but I'm glad you liked it Big Grin Big Grin

04-29-2008 06:54 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by JR88
Shocked

Big Grin

I was actually messing around with that one.....he does look like Fred Sanford....I kind of did the andy warhol thing to make it fun.....in other words this one wasn't serious.....but I'm glad you liked it Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry - I didn't mean to shock you!! Tongue Goodness!! It's just that I like black and white portraits with a lot of character (i.e. expression and lines).

BTW - I've been meaning to tell you thank you for not using the word paulsinated to describe my guitar strumming when you came over that time. I know that would have been the most descriptive word to use... Big Grin . So thanks. LOL

04-29-2008 09:04 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

What would be intriguing to have as a cover would be an old saint kneeling to pray in an old church, since it had taken a lifetime to build and develop each to their present state. In that way, the church structure would be analagous to the real Holy Ghost building.

04-29-2008 11:05 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Cynthia
Mezzo

I like that idea too. You're right, it would make the church seem analogous as a Holy Ghost structure.

04-29-2008 11:10 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

i want a picture of mike baptizing mark in the ocean.

in church choir robes.

with bruce standing as a witness.

04-29-2008 11:14 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

in church choir robes.

It sounds like you've got all the details figured out and you've been thinking about that for awhile...

Tongue

04-29-2008 11:18 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:

in church choir robes.

....with an oxygen mask and ready to do CPR in case the salt water takes over....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-30-2008 18:17.

04-29-2008 11:24 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:

in church choir robes.

It sounds like you've got all the details figured out and you've been thinking about that for awhile...

Tongue

it was what i had in mind when i came up with the REAL title of this disc.

will mike re-label it for me, you think? Big Grin

(i was originally thinking baptism in a river, or lake... but the 77s are a california band!)

04-29-2008 11:32 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Cynthia
Mezzo

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia
quote:

in church choir robes.

Tongue

will mike re-label it for me, you think? Big Grin

(i was originally thinking baptism in a river, or lake... but the 77s are a california band!)

What was the title you wanted?

04-29-2008 11:35 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Doctor Love's Old Time Gospel Revue.

this is the real title.

04-29-2008 12:00 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Cynthia
Mezzo

Ah, yes. Reminds me of Bob and Larry's old time gospel hour or something like that. Which is actually a very good CD. Cool

04-29-2008 12:31 Cynthia is offline Search for Posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your Buddy List
Ping Pong Over the Abyss Ping Pong Over the Abyss is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-202.gif

Registration Date: 02-21-2006
Favorite 77s album: Too Many...!

quote:

in church choir robes.

That would rule. Cool

Oh...and nice avatar too. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ping Pong Over the Abyss: 04-29-2008 13:20.

04-29-2008 13:16 Ping Pong Over the Abyss is offline Send an Email to Ping Pong Over the Abyss Search for Posts by Ping Pong Over the Abyss Add Ping Pong Over the Abyss to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 04-29-2008 14:29.

04-29-2008 14:11 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

in church choir robes.

Big Grin

04-29-2008 14:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by drowning
well I can't go that far...

but he did nail it - the "holy spirit building" would be a human being... and a building would continue to promote the fallacy that God inhabits buildings made by hands...

God dwells in His creation - humans are His temple.

anyhoo...

just thought it was cool that Nails nailed it, so to speak...

a tattooed man might be a very cool cover for the new sevens disc.

I can agree with that!!!!!

04-30-2008 15:01 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

A tattooed man would be cool. Happy

But nails ain't no man. Frown

Tongue Wink

05-01-2008 14:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
A tattooed man would be cool. Happy

But nails ain't no man. Frown

Tongue Wink

Tongue

05-01-2008 14:53 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Tongue

Besides, who cares about album covers? It's the music that matters. Red Face

05-01-2008 15:04 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

We've got a great old abandoned church right out on the exit. It has GOD CARES FOR YOU or something to that effect written across one side in huge blue letters.

05-01-2008 21:30 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Releases » New 77's album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH