77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by Marti
I tried a few times when I had enough cash to help build a booking fee, but nobody from here would talk to me.

Thats too bad. When you say "nobody from here would talk to me"....are you talking about fans....or people that run venues and such?

jeffrey k.

I know that we have occasional visitors from Lincoln and Omaha here, but I could never get a conversation started.

The venues seemed quite open, although not all of them are still there. I have friends that play locally that would also be a good source of venue information and contacts.

03-24-2008 23:25 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JR88
my wife and I will be shooting for the April 11th show Cool

I would hope that you go--I need some pictures of this after-show hang-out time as well as the show itself, and somebody to whom I can ship this original brownie recipe that I've concocted that will symbolize my presence. Pleased

Oh, and I am e-mailing people from that area that don't frequent the board anymore so that they'll know it's happening.

03-24-2008 23:35 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Doctor Love

images/avatars/avatar-298.jpg

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

ooop....no wait.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who I meant to say was Ally Sheedy Oxen Free :x

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
Why are you inviting Allah, doc? I wont send him any brownies.

Doctor Love has attached this image (reduced version):
1.jpg

03-25-2008 00:14 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Doctor Love: micro77s YIM Account Name of Doctor Love: micro77s View the MSN Profile for Doctor Love
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Good thinking--I'm sure that she has the scratch to stop by Idaho and Nebraska to pick up stragglers and take them to Chicago!

03-25-2008 00:22 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

All of God-rules' fans will be thrilled to learn that he will be present in the audience at the Aurora show, possibly with kids and/or guests.

03-25-2008 06:39 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

quote:
Friday, April 11, 2008

Tickets purchased!

My wife and I will be there with our dessert!

03-25-2008 07:51 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
bushman bushman is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 03-25-2008
Favorite 77s album: The Seventy Sevens

I will be at the Vincennes, IN show and will likely bring someone. I may make it over to the St. Louis show too.

bushman
03-25-2008 08:16 bushman is offline Send an Email to bushman Search for Posts by bushman Add bushman to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Registration Date: 01-14-2008
Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

I would like a seat next to Miss Sheedy please.
03-25-2008 09:42 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

That would be a great way to pick up an extra brownie, since I'm sure that she never eats such things.

03-25-2008 13:59 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

My wife really is thinking hard about what to make for the show. After all, Mike might possibly eat whatever dessert she makes. There's a lot of pressure here!

03-25-2008 14:01 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Location: And into this chasm God would let a million Jacob Bayers float down like sparkling dust on a dry wind.

If he continues to bill this as the John the Baptist tour, I must insist that he eat no dessert other than honey-covered grasshoppers.
03-25-2008 14:03 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
If he continues to bill this as the John the Baptist tour, I must insist that he eat no dessert other than honey-covered gr***hoppers.

Make sure somebody gets pictures of that!

Does he have to be wearing a camel's hair garment while he does this, since we're on the subject?

03-25-2008 14:04 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course! Pictures! Pictures!
03-25-2008 14:07 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Frown Now I've got this terrible picture of the Geico caveman with Mike's face in my mind.

03-25-2008 14:09 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

I thought Geico was that lizard? Mike would look odd with that green head.
03-25-2008 14:16 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

I think that they have both.

We'd better quit this before we get excommunicated, .evangiGurcreativeimagerybaks.

03-25-2008 14:19 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is the fake John the Baptist with the lizard head going to excommunicate us?
03-25-2008 14:29 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Gur
Is the fake John the Baptist with the lizard head going to excommunicate us?

I hope so......errrrrrrrrrrr not! Tongue

03-25-2008 14:46 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
Frown Now I've got this terrible picture of the Geico caveman with Mike's face in my mind.

Please God, will you inspire someone with photoshop to take care of this! Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
03-25-2008 14:51 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Gur Gur is a male
Mezzo

Don't accidently add him to our Mexican CCM group though.
03-25-2008 15:10 Gur is offline Send an Email to Gur Search for Posts by Gur Add Gur to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Upcoming Concert Information » Mike Roe "John The Baptist" tour 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH