77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing, sir!

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-28-2004 14:33 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Bret 3B Bret 3B is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-30-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some way cool pic's there!

Kinda like the "Doublemint Twins"
07-28-2004 15:08 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Wha?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, Big Dork...

Where'd your photos go? I clicked on the link and they're not there!!

I love the photos so far.

Thanks Freak!

Where was the photo taken where you guys are all lined up so nice with your hands in your laps?....[yeah, you must've been up to nothing good!] Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 07-28-2004 15:56.

07-28-2004 15:55 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

RE: Wha?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
hey, Big Dork...

Where'd your photos go? I clicked on the link and they're not there!!

I love the photos so far.

Thanks Freak!

Where was the photo taken where you guys are all lined up so nice with your hands in your laps?....[yeah, you must've been up to nothing good!] Wink

It works for me.

????

can everyone else see them?

This was at IHop on Sat. morning Smile )

07-28-2004 16:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It works for me too.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
07-28-2004 17:04 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

RE: Wha?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
hey, Big Dork...

They are such good little boys, they are...Tongue

07-28-2004 18:29 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
lam77s

This is what I get when I click on the "Eugene" link:

=============

NOT FOUND

The requested URL /images\04\77s Eugene\FrameSet.htm was not found on this server.

============

WAAA!! I wanna see!!! Crying
07-28-2004 18:48 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

try this one

http://www.bigdork.org/images/04/77s%20Eugene/FrameSet.htm

07-28-2004 19:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
lam77s

YAY!! It works. Thanks. Big Grin
07-28-2004 20:16 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s

So, I see you met local celebrity Frog. Did you buy a joke book?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 07-28-2004 20:47.

07-28-2004 20:26 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
So, I see you met local celebrity Frog. Did you buy a joke book?

Ummm.....no. Tongue

They just took pictures...heheheh

07-28-2004 20:28 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

We also met Eleanor. Shocked
07-28-2004 20:34
BigDork
Happy Roy

and took pictures Pleased

07-28-2004 21:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Bill Bill is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

More Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I put some pictures up on our site (The Strawmen) for those of you interested. Go to our main page and click on "The StrawFamily Album" (lower right-hand).
07-29-2004 12:39 Bill is offline Send an Email to Bill Homepage of Bill Search for Posts by Bill Add Bill to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! my fav sor far Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.thestrawmen.com/phpGallery/im...illaudition.jpg

LoL- Bill auditioning for the Lost Dogs.

07-29-2004 13:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-556.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! thanks BiLL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.thestrawmen.com/phpGallery/images/markgroupie.jpg

Groupie Bait

^ some of the captions are hilarious

07-29-2004 13:17 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

RE: More Pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bill
I put some pictures up on our site (The Strawmen) for those of you interested. Go to our main page and click on "The StrawFamily Album" (lower right-hand).

I love the pic's and especially some of the captions in the StraFamily Album

07-29-2004 13:27 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
Bill Bill is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

More pics up on the StrawFamily Album (The Strawmen Website)
07-30-2004 13:18 Bill is offline Send an Email to Bill Homepage of Bill Search for Posts by Bill Add Bill to your Buddy List
Mr. Magoo

more great stuff!

Hey Bill,

Freak has some pic's over in the "Freaks Photos" album, on my "play site"

http://bret.streetrodder.net/modules.php...=view_album.php

07-30-2004 13:28 Bret 3B is offline Send an Email to Bret 3B Homepage of Bret 3B Search for Posts by Bret 3B Add Bret 3B to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bret 3B: fortydlux
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

We really wish we could of been there.
07-30-2004 18:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » Concert Reviews & Photos » pics from 7-24-04 Strawmen/77s

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH