77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!! 7 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.007 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
babybacks babybacks is a male

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying
05-28-2004 16:09 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nailtatt
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by babybacks
Crying

LOL

05-28-2004 16:10 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Favorite 77s album: 88

quote:
Crying

welcome back home my friend Smile )

05-28-2004 16:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Big Grin I won't be using any aliases until my numbers get up there

I can agree with that Pleased
05-28-2004 16:11
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by j100xtra
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Big Grin I won't be using any aliases until my numbers get up there

I can agree with that Pleased

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

05-28-2004 16:12 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtra
unregistered

Bite me Nailtatt. Pleased
05-28-2004 16:12
Rocks in your Head

no.

05-28-2004 16:19 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by j100xtra
Bite me Nailtatt. Pleased
05-28-2004 16:20
Rocks in your Head

MY TICKET IS HAS BEEN PURCHASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Cool

05-28-2004 16:31 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtra
unregistered

Great. Roll Eyes
05-28-2004 16:32
Rocks in your Head

Watch it pal! Remember you are riding with me!!!!!!!!!!

05-28-2004 16:32 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtra
unregistered

Luckily for you. Roll Eyes
05-28-2004 16:35

Frown
05-28-2004 16:39 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Frown

You still going?

05-28-2004 16:41 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
j100xtra
unregistered

He better be. I thought we were using his burro for taquitos after he gets there.
05-28-2004 16:43

Smile )
05-28-2004 16:43 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Kite Without a String

images/avatars/avatar-490.gif

Location: IL, Home of Rod Blagojevich (I never voted for him!)

Have I posted here yet? Confused

05-28-2004 16:47 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Now you have. Big Grin
05-28-2004 16:48

Tongue
05-28-2004 16:52 babybacks is offline Send an Email to babybacks Search for Posts by babybacks Add babybacks to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

Tongue Tongue
05-28-2004 16:53
Pages (13): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » Eugene Concert Rondevous!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH