77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

J is the Man!!!

Thanks bro...

Have I said how psyched I am about meeting all you guys and seeing this show?!?! (this week?)

Woo Hooooo!!!!

Cool

~f

07-15-2004 09:25 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
j100xtraII
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freek
J is the Man!!!

Thanks bro...

Have I said how psyched I am about meeting all you guys and seeing this show?!?! (this week?)

Woo Hooooo!!!!

Cool

~f

Big Grin
07-15-2004 16:10
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

quote:
J is the Man!!!

Thanks bro...

Woo Hooooo!!!!

Cool

~f

I'm starting to get a little scared...

07-15-2004 18:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
J is the Man!!!

Thanks bro...

Woo Hooooo!!!!

Cool

~f

I'm starting to get a little scared...

Be afraid.....................Be very afraid!

07-15-2004 21:23 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

freeky man...hehehe

07-15-2004 21:50 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
ORUbax ORUbax is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 07-08-2004

You can giggle; you're not staying in the same motel!

07-15-2004 21:59 ORUbax is offline Send an Email to ORUbax Search for Posts by ORUbax Add ORUbax to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

You're right...I fear for you.

07-15-2004 22:05 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
freek freek is a male
Mr. Magoo

Registration Date: 06-09-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land In Sight

whatever.

Tongue

07-16-2004 04:33 freek is offline Send an Email to freek Search for Posts by freek Add freek to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of freek: doug77@mac.com
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Tongue

07-16-2004 18:24 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

Cool

07-18-2004 15:34 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Pleased

07-19-2004 09:09 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
Bill Bill is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I'm going to try and keep a running tab on how rehersals are going on my blog at Cracked Mirror if you're interested. I'm leaving for Sac in a couple hours and I'll probably start posting sometime Tuesday. CYA in Eugene!
07-19-2004 10:33 Bill is offline Send an Email to Bill Homepage of Bill Search for Posts by Bill Add Bill to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

Sweet, I'm sure we will all check it out Bill. Thanks for stopping by. Cool
07-19-2004 12:12
Bill Bill is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Not much time to spend on the computer. . .but I did manage to get a few pics up at Cracked Mirror.
07-21-2004 08:38 Bill is offline Send an Email to Bill Homepage of Bill Search for Posts by Bill Add Bill to your Buddy List
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Thanks Bill!

see you Saturday!

BD

07-21-2004 09:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

quote:
Originally posted by Bill
Not much time to spend on the computer. . .but I did manage to get a few pics up at Cracked Mirror.

Thank you for the effort--that's a great site!!

07-21-2004 10:27 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Bill, those pics are great. Cool
07-21-2004 11:00
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Last Chance for Online 77s/Strawmen Tickets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tickets will only be available online through tomorrow (Friday) and then at the door.

See you there, DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!
07-22-2004 10:59 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eddie Eddie is a male
Unbalanced

Crap, I best go get my tickets! Tongue

07-22-2004 14:23 Eddie is offline Send an Email to Eddie Search for Posts by Eddie Add Eddie to your Buddy List
j100xtraII
unregistered

What are you waiting for man? Shocked
07-22-2004 14:35
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH