77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » CCM Readers Choice Awards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CCM Readers Choice Awards
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

CCM Readers Choice Awards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=AK...KXJ8JmqVA_3d_3d
09-16-2007 14:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

RE: Christian Rock Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Before you vote....

remember, this is a CCM poll...

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-16-2007 14:37 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eh, so? None of these bands call themselves that - but widely distributed free advertisement is rarely a bad thing... especially when at least a fairly large part of their audience is still a part of that crowd. For example, I've never known one of these bands to turn down CCM when they wanted to do a story on them.. a review or an interview.. in fact, we've had to supply CCM with pictures, CDs and other things at the request of these bands in the past.

There are even entries for "general market" artists and indie artists.. vote for them there if that feels better to you.
09-16-2007 14:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My post was a poke at the CCM thing.

Big Grin

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
09-16-2007 17:56 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
77sfan 77sfan is a male

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Favorite 77s album: The Island Album

I have completed my vote. I put Mike Roe or the Seventy Sevens in every category they could qualify for. Big Grin

~Saint Augustine~
09-17-2007 20:24 77sfan is offline Search for Posts by 77sfan Add 77sfan to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of 77sfan: gj100xtra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » CCM Readers Choice Awards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH