77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » reissues ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page reissues ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dfroystad dfroystad is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 10-13-2004

reissues ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any chance we'll see some classic 77s albums reissued on cd, sometime soonish....?
10-13-2004 02:00 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Thumb Up! hint, hint... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope so! Smile )
10-13-2004 20:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like the 1,2,3 Box set??
10-13-2004 20:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Someone New

Thread Starter Thread Started by dfroystad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, like the box set....that would be very very nice. the lost dogs reissue of 'scenic routes' sold out pretty fast, so there seems still to be a market for these kind of releases

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dfroystad: 10-14-2004 05:23.

10-14-2004 05:22 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-92.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, this comes up every now and then.. we used to
have a poll here (I assume it's still here) asking which
albums everyone wanted to see reissued the most. The
purpose of that poll was to get an idea of the demand out
there.

If anyone hasn't voted on that poll, see if you can dig it up
and let us know what releases you're still needing.
10-16-2004 09:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Someone New

didn't find any poll Confused

anyway. please reissue these albums:

ping pong over the abbys
all fall down
the 77s
sticks and stones
echos o' faith

and i'll promise to buy two of each... Big Grin
10-26-2004 10:57 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

http://www.77s.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=879&sid=

Pleased Baby

10-26-2004 12:10 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
Someone New

quote:
Originally posted by Muddy Ashes
http://www.77s.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=879&sid=

Pleased Baby

silly me. thanks!
10-26-2004 13:27 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Administrator

Mike and Mark wanted to get some stuff reissued before this
tour but it didn't work out. Maybe soon.
10-27-2004 09:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Radioactive Crow

images/avatars/avatar-180.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning With Land in Sight

coolness Cool

Was I ever on the inside?
10-28-2004 10:22 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77 View the MSN Profile for rob 3.0
Someone New

It's that time of the year again, I need to ask: 'any chance we'll see some classic 77s albums reissued on cd, sometime soonish....?'
06-21-2007 08:41 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Administrator

I don't think the green light has been given to announce anything official, but there are deals being discussed. There are also some "temporary" plans to make some older stuff available in the meantime. Happy
06-21-2007 10:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I don't think the green light has been given to announce anything official, but there are deals being discussed. There are also some "temporary" plans to make some older stuff available in the meantime. Happy

Any chance that those of us that missed "fan club" type stuff or older albums could see them appear on iTunes? (I have all of the 77's albums, but I know others who do not.) I requested on iTunes that they start offering the music of The 77's, Mike Roe, The Lost Dogs, The Choir, Adam Again, Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor, etc. I'd rather have the CD's that I can put into MP3 format, but I'll take what I can get.

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zudrak: 06-21-2007 10:24.

06-21-2007 10:24 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-475.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004
Favorite 77s album: 88

I want another Sticks and Stones and When Numbers Get Serious...... Cool

06-21-2007 10:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: l
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
I want another Sticks and Stones and When Numbers Get Serious...... Cool

I want "More Miserable...". Frown

I plan on getting "Daydream" and "It's For You" (if it's there!) at the Lost Dogs concert on 7/6 at their merchandise table.

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
06-21-2007 10:56 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005
Favorite 77s album: 99

I say no reissues. We don't need 'em. After all, I have all the 77's discs, so, what would be the point? Big Grin

Just because some loser didn't buy them when they came out? Cool

06-21-2007 12:44 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Fritz Basset Fritz Basset is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 06-24-2007
Favorite 77s album: 77s

Who did the 88s re-issue? I have the original but wasn't in the place to afford a second copy with an extra disc. OK, I could afford it but there were other priorities. Is the re-issue still be sold some where?
06-24-2007 20:54 Fritz Basset is offline Send an Email to Fritz Basset Search for Posts by Fritz Basset Add Fritz Basset to your Buddy List
Administrator

That was one of M8's reissues. Crying

I'm sure there are probably some that show up on Ebay or whatever occasionally but I don't know of anyone right off hand that has a bunch in stock.
06-24-2007 23:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

I want to hear that alternate version of "You Walked In the Room" from the Sparks Records version of Sticks and Stones.

06-25-2007 00:14 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
TJ 2.0
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-413.gif

Registration Date: 09-13-2004
Favorite 77s album: Island/Sticks and Stones/88

The only thing I'd like to see them re-issue would be the live acoustic show (brain fart...can't think of the name of it now). But that's only because I don't have it. Big Grin
06-25-2007 12:59 TJ 2.0 is offline Send an Email to TJ 2.0 Homepage of TJ 2.0 Search for Posts by TJ 2.0 Add TJ 2.0 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » reissues ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH