77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » the 77s on tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the 77s on tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

the 77s on tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

from the latest provision national e-mail....

77's will be on tour August 2007.

West Coast Tour: 8.2.07-8.12.07

Midwest/East Coast/South: 8.16.07-8.26.07

i know mike had mentioned the album coming out in the spring, to coincide with his tour.

it looks like the roe-v pritzl and lost dogs tours are taking up most of the spring.......

so is the album being delayed as well, or is it still slated for a spring release?

01-15-2007 09:25 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

RE: the 77s on tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Atlanta, please!

01-15-2007 10:07 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

RE: the 77s on tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

i know mike had mentioned the album coming out in the spring, to coincide with his tour.

it looks like the roe-v pritzl and lost dogs tours are taking up most of the spring.......

so is the album being delayed as well, or is it still slated for a spring release?

it seems like the 77s records are always LATE...but well worth it!

01-15-2007 12:49 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If we could get them in Michigan on the 17th that would be a real cool birthday party for me to take my friends to!!!!
01-22-2007 05:24 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll see how much hope for "close enough to get to" that I can scrape together by August.

01-22-2007 10:45 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2006
Favorite 77s album: A Golden Field of Radioactive

Please come to the Philly area...
Please come to the Philly area...

Smile

Or Toronto, ON, the last week of May!

-Psalm 73:26

Michael 4 & Michael 77
01-25-2007 09:37 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

Hope they make it up Chi-town way, other than the week of C-Stone like usual

Michaelhoping

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
01-25-2007 20:04 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
nick nick is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 12-02-2004

Any news on this? Is it still in the works/happening?
I hope and hope it is coming to MI!
04-02-2007 09:35 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

Seeking Investors For Springfield Mo Stop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

SEEKING INVESTORS FOR SPRINGFIELD MO STOP

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
04-03-2007 15:31 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
dennis
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-487.jpg

Registration Date: 10-03-2004
Favorite 77s album: "88"

Woo-Hoo! Cool
04-05-2007 15:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

RE: Seeking Investors For Springfield Mo Stop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

The 77's album is delayed. Probably will be released in the fall. Mike's working diligently on his solo album right now and going to Nashville soon to contribute to the Swirling Eddies' upcoming release. You can look forward to a banquet of new goodies! Big Grin
04-06-2007 11:53 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

RE: Seeking Investors For Springfield Mo Stop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:

SEEKING INVESTORS FOR SPRINGFIELD MO STOP

I've got five bucks burning a hole in my pocket that's all yours, Bret. Wink Big Grin

My ability to contribute would be questionable, but I could make a concerted effort to show up, depending on when this was planned.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-07-2007 10:18.

04-07-2007 09:56 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 05-29-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Marti

My ability to contribute would be questionable, but I could make a concerted effort to show up, depending on when this was planned.

Concerted effort? Big Grin Cool Pleased

Linda
04-09-2007 12:10 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
quote:
Originally posted by Marti

Concerted effort? Big Grin Cool Pleased

Linda

I wondered if anyone would catch that.

Actually, I think the hallucination's over now, but it was a fun thought. Make me a boot of it, if you would, sir.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marti: 04-09-2007 14:18.

04-09-2007 14:17 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
God-rules God-rules is a male
Happy Roy

Registration Date: 06-03-2004

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
i know mike....... going to Nashville soon to contribute to the Swirling Eddies' upcoming release.

I need more info on this!

Is Mike going to be an official Eddie?

Michaelswirling

I'm gonna put my carbon footprint right up a greenies lactose intolerant hind end! - squidzit 2008
04-10-2007 07:24 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
Rod Rod is a male
Baby Elvis

images/avatars/avatar-236.jpg

Registration Date: 08-21-2005
Favorite 77s album: When #s Get Serious

CA dates? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So uh, any west coast dates scheduled yet? I'm saving gas money.
05-14-2007 16:05 Rod is offline Send an Email to Rod Search for Posts by Rod Add Rod to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by God-rules

Michaelswirling

He has played on another Eddies release and played with them live at LifeFest.
05-15-2007 08:02
dennis
Happy Roy

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
quote:
Originally posted by God-rules

Michaelswirling

He has played on another Eddies release and played with them live at LifeFest.

Great show! Cool
05-16-2007 15:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Yup it was fun and we met Dennis there. Big Grin

The place we stayed was really cool, I wouldn't mind a vacation there.
05-16-2007 16:08
dennis
Happy Roy

Very pretty part of the country.
05-16-2007 17:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » the 77s on tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH