77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Seventy Sevens - Sticks and Stones (Spark release). » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Seventy Sevens - Sticks and Stones (Spark release).
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
harromedema harromedema is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-26-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks & Stones

The Seventy Sevens - Sticks and Stones (Spark release). Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I managed to get another copy of the 77ss - Sticks and Stones Spark release cd in mint condition. This CD is pretty rare and I would like to sell it for at least 30 US dollars. If you're interested, mail me at harromedema@solcon.nl
Thanks,

Yours,

Harro Medema, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.

harromedema has attached this image (reduced version):
77s sticks and stones.jpg

01-16-2007 12:10 harromedema is offline Send an Email to harromedema Homepage of harromedema Search for Posts by harromedema Add harromedema to your Buddy List
tom tom blue tom tom blue is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: STICKS & STONES

RE: The Seventy Sevens - Sticks and Stones (Spark release). Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harromedema
Hi all,

I managed to get another copy of the 77ss - Sticks and Stones Spark release cd in mint condition. This CD is pretty rare and I would like to sell it for at least 30 US dollars. If you're interested, mail me at harromedema@solcon.nl
Thanks,

Yours,

Harro Medema, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.

whats a spark release?
is that the record label?
mine is on BROKEN RECORDS

is there any difference?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tom tom blue: 01-17-2007 11:41.

01-17-2007 07:12 tom tom blue is offline Send an Email to tom tom blue Homepage of tom tom blue Search for Posts by tom tom blue Add tom tom blue to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of tom tom blue: raelzoo
Alex Alex is a male
Mr. Magoo

images/avatars/avatar-115.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2005
Favorite 77s album: Eighty Eight

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

87.00 Seventy Sevens-Sticks & Stones (Spark issue, this is the rarest 77s cd. Contains 4 different tracks than the US Broken label issue from the "More Miserable" days. I have one of these in my personal collection signed by the "Pray Naked" era members and consider it my most prized cd. There is also a slightly different mix of "You Walked In The Room" on this issue as well. E-mail me for songlist on this one.)

( quote from http://www.spinone80.com/cds.html )

For the "Spark" Release the record company left off four songs and included the four "More Miserable" songs in replacement. Mike Roe also thinks it has a better sound than the "Broken" version.

Had it once, traded it for a bunch of bootlegs. Good deal for me.

Alex

P.S. I don't think that Spinone guy will ever sell the CD for this price. He had it priced over 100$ some months ago.

01-18-2007 08:27 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man....sure would like to hear that alternate version of "You Walked in the Room." Especially if the production is more crisp.

01-18-2007 09:42 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Sister Carter Sister Carter is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-18-2007
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones (Spark)

OK - So who wants to buy my FULLY SIGNED copy of the aforementioned Spark release? (feel the smugness!). I might throw in my photo of me with the band, but you can't have the t-shirt, it still fits me.

By the way, I'm joking - I ain't selling - it's the best!

04-18-2007 06:22 Sister Carter is offline Send an Email to Sister Carter Search for Posts by Sister Carter Add Sister Carter to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Sister Carter
OK - So who wants to buy my FULLY SIGNED copy of the aforementioned Spark release? (feel the smugness!). I might throw in my photo of me with the band, but you can't have the t-shirt, it still fits me.

Love the sig.

By the way, you ain't "Ma Carter" are ya? Happy

04-18-2007 22:06 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Sister Carter Sister Carter is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 04-18-2007
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones (Spark)

The quote on the sig is what Mike Roe said introducing the song at the Greenbelt Festival on mainstage in 1992. I've always thought it was a hilarious thing to say, and said with such nonchalance too.

Sister Carter is featured in an early 77s song. Find it and win a marshmallow. But you'll have to come to Brighton to collect the prize.

:-)

04-19-2007 14:05 Sister Carter is offline Send an Email to Sister Carter Search for Posts by Sister Carter Add Sister Carter to your Buddy List
snowblind snowblind is a male
Unbalanced

images/avatars/avatar-404.gif

Registration Date: 03-28-2006
Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by Sister Carter

I have a fully signed version of the Broken release... Pleased

04-19-2007 14:27 snowblind is offline Send an Email to snowblind Homepage of snowblind Search for Posts by snowblind Add snowblind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » The Seventy Sevens - Sticks and Stones (Spark release).

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH