77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » So Sad... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So Sad...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Harmon Mark Harmon is a male
The 77s

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

So Sad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

R.I.P. James Brown
12-25-2006 01:43 Mark Harmon is offline Send an Email to Mark Harmon Search for Posts by Mark Harmon Add Mark Harmon to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow....amazingly sad. i had heard he was in the hospital, didn't know he had died.

prayers for his family.

12-25-2006 06:55 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
RaySteele
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-143.jpg

Registration Date: 04-01-2005

RE: So Sad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wondered why I saw "The Seminal Hits of James Brown" article on my home page. The article didn't say that he died, though.

12-25-2006 09:24 RaySteele is offline Send an Email to RaySteele Search for Posts by RaySteele Add RaySteele to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow, thats weird. Its always a weird feeling when a name that big is gone.
12-25-2006 11:49
sirjakeyjake sirjakeyjake is a male
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-99.gif

Registration Date: 07-29-2004
Favorite 77s album: S&S

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated..."

I wish this report was, too. Never got to see him in person, but we'll always be a part of each other...

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams."
----------Willy Wonka----------

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sirjakeyjake: 12-26-2006 14:01.

12-26-2006 14:01 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sirjakeyjake
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Mezzo

images/avatars/avatar-546.jpg

Registration Date: 09-30-2004
Favorite 77s album: Tom Tom Blues

Frown One Last Apollo gig Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_360174932.html

12-26-2006 15:45 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » So Sad...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH