77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s caps » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s caps
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woody (for the fellas)

10-16-2006 14:41 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kit
Woody (for the fellas)

that one is my favorite!

10-16-2006 16:43 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Muddy Ashes Muddy Ashes is a male
Baby Elvis

Registration Date: 10-05-2004
Favorite 77s album: Fun with Sound, if that counts

I wish caps fit my head. No chance of chance of being able to special request an 8 1/8 size hat, is there? Red Face Red Face Red Face Baby

10-17-2006 00:15 Muddy Ashes is offline Send an Email to Muddy Ashes Search for Posts by Muddy Ashes Add Muddy Ashes to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
And for us married men, how about a 77s thong to go along with the cap?

i don't know how your marriage works, but i didn't wear thongs when i was married.

10-17-2006 04:21 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

i don't know how your marriage works, but i didn't wear thongs when i was married.

So, you're saying you wear them now then?

10-17-2006 06:00 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
larryl larryl is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-446.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
quote:

no. i am saying i don't know why married men would want them. i'm hoping marriage hasn't changed that much in the 3 years i have been divorced. Big Grin

i do not now, nor have i ever, worn thongs. Cool

10-17-2006 06:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of larryl: nashvillelarryl YIM Account Name of larryl: larryl922
Rocks in your Head

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nailtatt
quote:
quote:

no. i am saying i don't know why married men would want them. i'm hoping marriage hasn't changed that much in the 3 years i have been divorced. Big Grin

i do not now, nor have i ever, worn thongs. Cool

Tongue

Thanks for the clarification!

10-17-2006 08:03 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

i am ready to face the day armed with that information.

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-17-2006 08:09 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

My thong doesn't fit me anymore Crying

Tongue

10-17-2006 10:07 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Rocks in your Head

quote:
My thong doesn't fit me anymore Crying

Tongue

Can I get a "Hallelujah!!" from the crowd?!!!!!

10-17-2006 10:35 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no

10-17-2006 12:07 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Rocks in your Head

quote:
Originally posted by .evangeline.
no

You want to see him in a thong?

10-17-2006 13:43 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Radioactive Hatchling

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad no Mad

10-17-2006 14:42 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

Should I put something up on YouTube??

I better not ... for my sake! We don't need any pictures of that!

10-18-2006 10:15 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Radioactive Hatchling

.no.

10-18-2006 10:19 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s caps

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH