77s Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s caps » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 77s caps
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 06-02-2004

77s caps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A long time ago (about 4 or so years), I bought a 77s baseball-type cap. It now reeks of sweat and dirt due to my incessant usage of it at Coachella last year. Are these still available anywhere? Last time I went into the store, I didn't see them.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kit: 10-08-2006 12:14.

10-07-2006 16:06 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
Eleanor
Praying Naked

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you know.. you can wash it once in a while.

10-07-2006 17:26 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but after a while...it still gets old and weathered.

10-08-2006 07:17 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
77 bc 77 bc is a male
Radioactive Hatchling

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2004
Favorite 77s album: The one's Mike plays guitar on

quote:
Originally posted by Kit

That's what makes them cool!

i follow my heart
and it lies and it lies
and i don't understand it"

~ Roe/Harmon ~ "Woody"
10-08-2006 07:23 77 bc is offline Homepage of 77 bc Search for Posts by 77 bc Add 77 bc to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of 77 bc: forty dlux
Eleanor
Praying Naked

quote:
Originally posted by 77 bc
quote:
Originally posted by Kit

That's what makes them cool!

yep!

10-08-2006 08:23 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Kit Kit is a male
Flower in the Sand

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kit

Well....us balding men with frequent bad hair days like to have access to cool, weathered, nasty baseball caps in addition to new presentable-in-a-nice-restaurant types of caps. I'm not into sports so I tend to stick to music related caps or plain black caps. Cool

10-08-2006 09:31 Kit is offline Send an Email to Kit Homepage of Kit Search for Posts by Kit Add Kit to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kit: Nakedprey77
BigDork
Happy Roy

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Location: lI was lonely and hungry, but not so lonely I wouldn't eat

Tongue

I still have most of my hair... I wear caps all the time! I have a couple of "going out hats" but the rest of mine I throw in the washer to get that warn look on them. I probably have close to 40 but only wear 7 regularly.

this is my oldest work hat (22 years). I still wear it all the time Pleased

back to the point of this thread….

I have the old 77s cap… I don’t like that style (it’s kinda squished) but I still wear it on occasion. If you guys decide to make more, can we get some fitted caps? Even if they are small/med/large. Happy Cool

10-08-2006 11:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Fred Huggins Fred Huggins is a male
Someone New

Registration Date: 08-25-2006

How about 77's cowboy hats for Eleanor?

10-09-2006 04:40 Fred Huggins is offline Send an Email to Fred Huggins Search for Posts by Fred Huggins Add Fred Huggins to your Buddy List
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

There definately needs to be a new 77's hat made and released!!!!!

10-09-2006 05:54 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Marti Marti is a female
Radioactive Crow

Registration Date: 06-01-2004
Favorite 77s album: Drowning with Land in Sight

Absolutely, and the propeller has to turn freely, even in a really soft breeze. Nothing but the best! Pleased

10-14-2006 21:23 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Homepage of Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
.evangeline. .evangeline. is a female
Radioactive Hatchling

Registration Date: 06-05-2004

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

absolutely

"...the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force."
10-15-2006 08:49 .evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .evangeline. Search for Posts by .evangeline. Add .evangeline. to your Buddy List
bubbaepp bubbaepp is a male
Drowning with Land in Sight

images/avatars/avatar-204.gif

Registration Date: 08-24-2004

And for us married men, how about a 77s thong to go along with the cap?

The cap should have "I Want Never Gets" inscribed on it.

The thong should have "Don't, This Way" inscribed on it.

10-16-2006 11:09 bubbaepp is offline Send an Email to bubbaepp Search for Posts by bubbaepp Add bubbaepp to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bubbaepp: bubbaepp YIM Account Name of bubbaepp: bubbaeppbubba
Nailtatt Nailtatt is a male
Rocks in your Head

images/avatars/avatar-212.jpg

Favorite 77s album: Sticks and Stones

quote:
Originally posted by bubbaepp
And for us married men, how about a 77s thong to go along with the cap?

The cap should have "I Want Never Gets" inscribed on it.

The thong should have "Don't, This Way" inscribed on it.

Actually those both would work for the 77's thong/lingerie!

10-16-2006 12:29 Nailtatt is offline Send an Email to Nailtatt Search for Posts by Nailtatt Add Nailtatt to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nailtatt
Eleanor
Praying Naked

take your mind off it

10-16-2006 14:29 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

the best i have

10-16-2006 14:31 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

cold cold night

10-16-2006 14:32 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

nuts for you
(mens of course)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 10-16-2006 14:36.

10-16-2006 14:33 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

i could laugh

10-16-2006 14:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

do it for love

10-16-2006 14:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Praying Naked

you don't scare me

10-16-2006 14:35 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
77s Message Board » General Discussion » 77s caps

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH